Wife is moving closer

• Thread starterHungryYngWife4BBC
  • Start date

HungryYngWife4BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2007
Last night my young wife(31) let me fuck her with a big black dildo that i brought home. She loves sex toys but has yet to really get into BBC. I teased her about it being black as i fucked her with it. She had what she said was the biggest orgasms ever and said she loved the size and the contrast of the colours. She wants me to use it on her again tonight.

I am one happy man this morning.

HungryYngWife4BBC said:
Last night my young wife(31) let me fuck her with a big black dildo that i brought home. She loves sex toys but has yet to really get into BBC. I teased her about it being black as i fucked her with it. She had what she said was the biggest orgasms ever and said she loved the size and the contrast of the colours. She wants me to use it on her again tonight.

I am one happy man this morning.

Very cool!

Definitely HOT! Hope you keep us posted....and of course, you have to talk her into snapping some photos of her enjoying her new BBC toy...love seeing a woman stuffing herself w/BBC toys!!

That is so right. Take some pictures of her using her toy.

T

Getting addicted

Well i truly am the happiest man....my wife has asked/requested each of the past 3 nights when we are in bed and playing around for me to get the black you our and use it on her.......its usually after i have been caressing her all over for a while and she is wet and horny.....i have been teasing her about it being the real thing and she gets to turned on my it that she is now telling me to fuck her with that big black cock.

absolutely amazing

You should take some pics using it on her

HungryYngWife4BBC said:
Well i truly am the happiest man....my wife has asked/requested each of the past 3 nights when we are in bed and playing around for me to get the black you our and use it on her.......its usually after i have been caressing her all over for a while and she is wet and horny.....i have been teasing her about it being the real thing and she gets to turned on my it that she is now telling me to fuck her with that big black cock.

absolutely amazing

That is f'ing HOT!! Ya gotta keep us updates, and definitely post pics of her being stuffed & strectched by her BBC toy!!!