Wife has a boyfriend, keeps me in diapers

• Thread startermsbevw
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Good for your wife. She has stepped up, stepped out and has taken the initiative in finding sexual satisfaction.

That's interesting. If your need to be an "adult baby" exceeds your wife's expectation that you will satisfy her sexually, I guess that's a choice you can make (and have made). That is, if your wife is willing to be your "adult baby mother" (ABM).

But, how does this fit in with your need to work (I'm assuming you have a job). Do you wear your diapers and plastic pants to work...? Or, do you wear your diapers and plastic pants, plus sissy dresses, only at home...?

Awright.... that sounds very hot and romantic. Obviously your wife and her lover are doing well. (The local multiplex in my town does not have reclining seats, which.... I gather.... are well-designed for fucking.)

OK.... if that's enough to satisfy your wife. From the point of view of her lover, that definitely sounds sort of lean. You might ask her whether she thinks he has another woman. Or, whether she suspects he's married but is pretending he's single.

I hope you expressed gratitude that your wife did not tell you she's going to divorce you.

I hope you're also grateful that your wife is willing to accept your need to be her "adult sissy baby." From the point of view of her need to have a lover, perhaps she even sees it as advantageous.

It's easy to see why he would prefer that....

Maybe they've decided fucking ~3 times a month is nowhere near enough. Or, maybe they've decided that fucking in front of you, your wife's "adult sissy-baby husband," will be much more of a turn-on. Or, maybe both.

Sounds sort of messy.... especially if you poop in your diapers. But, whatever turns him on. No doubt your ABM wife considered it a plus to be relieved of that unpleasant duty.

That was a very low-cost way to make a statement.

Thanks for your interesting and rather out-of-the-ordinary post.
We actually moved in her boyfriend into their master bedroom upstairs and I sleep in one of the other bedroom downstairs. She has put me in one of the three playpens In our home when they want to try to. Humiliate me in front of their friends but that doesn't humiliate me.

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried, Custer Laststand and 2 others
Lildebbie said:
We actually moved in her boyfriend into their master bedroom upstairs and I sleep in one of the other bedroom downstairs. She has put me in one of the three playpens In our home when they want to try to. Humiliate me in front of their friends but that doesn't humiliate me.
Being humiliated in front of others as they see you as an adult baby can be thrilling.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and leahshub
Lildebbie said:
You refered to the bf as her husband in another post. Did they get married?

Reactions: WhiteMarried and cuckhub
AngleBaby said:
You refered to the bf as her husband in another post. Did they get married?
No they didn't get married but they consider themselves a married couple. They live like one especially since I am not really allowed in their bedroom

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, SquirmingSub, sissybbstephanie and 1 other person
Lildebbie said:
No they didn't get married but they consider themselves a married couple. They live like one especially since I am not really allowed in their bedroom
What is your relationship with them like?
Do they love you?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
msbevw said:
My wife and her boyfriend have progressed quickly, much faster than I expected, and to the point sometimes that it has left me reeling to cope with everything. When we originally talked about her having a boyfriend, I understood her need for it and knew that I would have trouble dealing with many aspects of it. Knowing her personality, I knew that, in all likelihood, she would develop feelings for someone she was being so intimate with. Really, the sex part is the easiest to accept. It’s the way she acts towards him emotionally that I struggle with. He is a real boyfriend, one she enjoys spending time with, talking on the phone with daily, and one she enjoys making plans on how and when they will be together next.
I didn’t think much about how I might be involved in their relationship. I pretty much thought that I would be left home indulging in my baby world while they did their thing. I knew that most likely he would see Baby Bev at some point, but it would be just in passing and our interaction would be limited.
Now it looks like I might be playing a more involved role. She says that he will be around the house more in the new year so all of us will be interacting more and he will be taking a more active role with me as Baby Bev. I’m not sure what that will involve.
I am interested in your thoughts and views on all of this, if you care to share them with me. What do you think I should expect?
He is becoming the man of the house like my wife’s boyfriend did she told me they were in love and he moved in we have married 50 years her boyfriend died 2 years ago she has his picture as screensaver and tells me how much she loved him after all that we still love each other

Reactions: BabyDickCoreyB, WhiteMarried and cuckhub
AngleBaby said:
What is your relationship with them like?
Do they love you?
I think they care about me but love is not a word I would use

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteMarried, bevw, cuckhub and 1 other person
Lildebbie said:
My wife sees me as a baby
Her boyfriend avoids me. Apparently her boyfriend has a 23 year old daughter who he introduced me as her baby brother.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and cuckhub
Lildebbie said:
Why are you highjacking this post? Start your own.

Reactions: WhiteMarried and sissyhusbandNJ
Bevv - Anymore updates from your relationship dynamic to keep this thread alive?

Reactions: WhiteMarried
bevw said:
Why are you highjacking this post? Start your own.
That's not right. This is a forum where all members are allowed to interact with each other and that is all that happened here. A member replied to your message, and another member who has also been following along, asked that member a question. There is nothing wrong with asking and answering other members questions, in fact that has been happening for 41 pages now in this very thread and most every thread in this forum. Usually when there is little update from you, members are still reading along, some may find a similar interest in what another member has said or feel safe asking that member about something they may be concerned with. Still, the points are on subject and perhaps helpful or interesting to many other users who choose to remain silent. To be honest, I am not sure what part you are even considering highjacking. The first member commenting to you, or the second member asking a question to that member, wouldn't it then be the second member doing the highjacking, I mean, I can't prevent other members from asking me questions and some have, I was not highjacking then, no more than I am now.

• Haha
Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, WhiteMarried and bevw
Lildebbie said:
My wife sees me as a baby
Her boyfriend avoids me. Apparently her boyfriend has a 23 year old daughter who he introduced me as her baby brother.
Do you enjoy her seeing you as a baby? So you are now the baby brother of his daughter? Maybe she would like to have you as her baby sister instead.

Reactions: AZannie, WhiteMarried and cuckhub
bevw said:
Do you enjoy her seeing you as a baby? So you are now the baby brother of his daughter? Maybe she would like to have you as her baby sister instead.
Actually yes I do

Reactions: WhiteMarried, cuckhub and ckc
The Saturday before Halloween the local bars were having costume parties and Becky and her friend Karen decided they wanted to go out. It was decided that they would take me out in full baby gear (short dress, diaper, plastic diaper cover, bonnet, pacifier, diaper bag with bottle and stuffed animal).
At the bar they had me enter the costume contest and I came in third. During the night Becky danced with several guys and got very friendly with one and spent most of the night dancing and drinking with him while Karen took care of me. I learned later that she has accepted a date with him for next weekend and will be going out for the night dancing.
It looks like she may be getting back into the swing of things again. Oh boy!

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, leahshub, BabyDickCoreyB and 3 others
bevw said:
The Saturday before Halloween the local bars were having costume parties and Becky and her friend Karen decided they wanted to go out. It was decided that they would take me out in full baby gear (short dress, diaper, plastic diaper cover, bonnet, pacifier, diaper bag with bottle and stuffed animal).
At the bar they had me enter the costume contest and I came in third. During the night Becky danced with several guys and got very friendly with one and spent most of the night dancing and drinking with him while Karen took care of me. I learned later that she has accepted a date with him for next weekend and will be going out for the night dancing.
It looks like she may be getting back into the swing of things again. Oh boy!
I know how humiliating it can be being in public dressed as a baby, my wife and our bull often do that to me when we are running errands or going anywhere, But I'm used to it by now, and I'm sure you are used to it (even if you don't like it... I know I dont)

• Love
Reactions: sissybbstephanie, cuckhub, bevw and 1 other person
I ran into a couple that Becky and I know who had been at the bar on Halloween and saw me dressed as a baby. They both said how cute they thought I looked and that my "costume" looked very authentic, that I looked like a real baby. The husband said they had voted for me for the best costume and were surprised when I came in third place. Then they said that they would both like to see me dressed like that again, then left. I just stood there shocked by the conversation.

• Wow
Reactions: cuckhub, WhiteMarried and AZannie
msbevw said:
A few months back my wife told me that since I couldn’t satisfy her anymore that she was going to get a boyfriend who would. And she did. The reason I can’t satisfy her is that my fantasy life has evolved into me being an adult baby who wears diapers, plastic pants, and sissy dresses. I prefer that role instead of being a husband and making love to my wife.
We were talking last night and I mentioned that I really had no idea how many times she and her boyfriend have had sex (she insists on calling it making love). She told me the following…
They waited until the third date to have full sex… nothing more that a kiss on the first and some mutual touching on the second. Then after the third date they went back to his place and had sex in his bed. She came home afterwards and told me about it. Since then they have been back to his place 3 times, had sex here once when I was gone and once when I was here but in another room, and twice in a hotel room when they went away for a weekend. She recently told me that they have also had sex in a movie theater during a matinee show when they were the only ones in that theater (they loved those reclining seats)!
So they have had sex at least 9 times in the last 3 months. I asked her what the future looked like. She said that she doesn’t plan on stopping as she likes this new arrangement. And since I am so immersed into my baby world she doesn’t see that changing anytime soon. She said that her boyfriend preferred me being a sissy baby and wanted me to be in that roll whenever he is around. And she said that he would be around a lot more so I should get used to it. It was his idea for him to change my diaper the other night so I would get used to him being the man of the house. For a Christmas present he gave me a pacifier that says “I heart Daddy”!
Been there and done that…it’s so satifying.

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, cuckhub and WhiteMarried
msbevw said:
The only people who know about the diapers are my wife and her boyfriend at this point. I'm sure is will change in the future. Wearing diapers all the time means having to chose my outerwear carefully. My pants can't be too tight and shirts are left untucked to help cover any bulges.
I've been wearing panties for many years so have collected over 100 pairs. Also have 20-30 bras. those are now put away and the diapers have taken over. I do have 15 plastic diaper covers and I'm sure that number will continue to grow.
Her boyfriend is over several evenings a week and they are getting more physical and passionate in front of me. He is also being more bossy of me and insists that I am wearing baby clothes whenever he is here. He has said that as the weather warms that I can expect to be going outside more in baby clothes. So far none of my friends are aware of any of this but that may change.

diaper cover panties.jpg diaper time1.jpg
Now that your diapered …I’ll see you in the morning!😘

Reactions: cuckhub and WhiteMarried
bevw said:
I ran into a couple that Becky and I know who had been at the bar on Halloween and saw me dressed as a baby. They both said how cute they thought I looked and that my "costume" looked very authentic, that I looked like a real baby. The husband said they had voted for me for the best costume and were surprised when I came in third place. Then they said that they would both like to see me dressed like that again, then left. I just stood there shocked by the conversation.
I am following you for a long time, but just to understand you and your wife divorced right?, she is no longer part of your life at all?

Reactions: bevw
WhiteMarried said:
I am following you for a long time, but just to understand you and your wife divorced right?, she is no longer part of your life at all?
Linda and I divorced years ago. I have been with Becky ever since. Hope that helps.