Wife goes it Alone

• Thread starterStaffordshirecuckoldcpl
  • Start date

Staffordshirecuckoldcpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2010
Cannock
Hi guys, We have been in the cuckold lifestyle for nearly two years and in that time I have been cucked lots of times and my wife has taken many black lovers as you can see from our picture gallery.

Anyway the reason for this thread. I have always been present when my wife has been with her lovers but tonight my wife has, for the first time decided to go it alone and has booked a weekend away with one of her lovers in a plush hotel in Birmingham, they have just left.

My question is should I be worried by this turn of events? Do you think she has made this decision alone or do you think her lover has had some input?

I wouldnt worrie about it. Send my wife out to play and its so hot waiting for her to come home. Love to here all about what she did and hope they took lots of pic`s.

consider it the next step in the evolution of your relationship. My wife has been seeing black men for 15 years, at first I was there, now (and for some time now) she goes it alone. I think it is a combination of things. The black bulls probably prefer it and she is more comfortable letting loose being their slut if I am not there. The husband can become a distraction to the sexual activity. Also she is much freer to talk to the bulls without hubby eavesdropping.

We started IR almost 3 years ago and like you, my husband was present at every date or evening out. This includes parties with group sex. About 1 year ago a lover wanted to date without my hub present and he agreed to this. I was attracted to and felt safe with my lover but the fascinating thing is my hub got more of a thrill by not being present as I had sex than if he were present in the room. He confessed the anxiety and sensations he felt as a 'cuckold' outweighed the sensations he feels when he watches me with a lover or at a party. Of course I tell him about the evening and what my lover and I did while he sat by at home waiting for my return (And wondering if I WOULD return) I dont know if this would work for everyone, but it works for us. I have no thoughts of trading my hub for a blk lover, but love keeping him in suspence

We have interracial groups and we throw meet and greets, and have after parties back at the hotel, and i've been trying to send invites out to married white couples where the husbands would bring their wives to the after parties, and watch the other black men, including myself fuck all the single, and married women.

But for some reason, people in canada seem to still be stuck in the early 1900's.

I'm starting to wonder if we should just stop bothering to try and invite these married couples from around ontario canada, and continue sending out invites to married couples once we move to south eastern michigan.

wishing

King Of Vanilla Cream said:
We have interracial groups and we throw meet and greets, and have after parties back at the hotel, and i've been trying to send invites out to married white couples where the husbands would bring their wives to the after parties, and watch the other black men, including myself fuck all the single, and married women.

But for some reason, people in canada seem to still be stuck in the early 1900's.

I'm starting to wonder if we should just stop bothering to try and invite these married couples from around ontario canada, and continue sending out invites to married couples once we move to south eastern michigan.

We love these kinds of parties... there's just not enough of them. Wishing that instead of moving to s/e Michigan, you would move closer to southern california :)