• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife doesn't think she's sexy anymore.....

• Thread starterdanny&jess
  • Start date

danny&jess

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2010
NY
38 year old wife, I'm crazy for her, she tells me she doesn't think other men would be interested in her body anymore. Thoughts? Comments?

00W0W_5b9SpTpMdkR_600x450.jpg

Reactions: voltage and toolman2c
I think she should rethink her negative thoughts about herself, not everyone wants a skinny girl, some of us want something to hold on to. I like her foto and bodystyle. pm if u want to talk more.

She looks damn good to me!
I agree with 334; I love women's mature bodies with curves, and she has great ones!

Are you kidding me? She gave me an instant hard on. I love her body. Send Jess to me I will rebuild her confidence and fill every hole with tons of cum.

Tell your wife I am hard and stroking my cock right now staring at her incredible picture wishing I was kissing every inch of her lovely succulent thighs, burying my face into her pussy and enjoying her riding my face to multiple orgasms!!!

She looks great to me! Tell her no to worry it about there's some skinny girls thinking that being skinny will make them look beautiful, Heeeee, wrong , is the personality of the woman that makes them sexy and attractive! So Danny & Jess , if you have a picture of her with big a smile on her face, I want to see it!

more pictures please then we make better decision:D

She's a BBC magnet...get her some new sexy panties/bra, have her shave her pussy and she'll be ready and confident to get what she needs

Not interested?? I'd like to suck on those titties, then nibble my way down to that beautiful pussy.

very sexy would love to make her feel sexy

Her curves make my cock rock hard!

She has sexy curves in all the right placrs. I would happily fuck her again and agan and make her feel the Queen

My wife is the same way I tell her she is crazyimage.jpgimage.jpg

I would kiss he all over, her body is a dream
She is sexy!

Love her hairy pussy

i would fuck both these sexy ladies that have been posted

Trying to upload more, can't do it from my phone. She loves the comments....any idea how to upload from phone?