• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife at the gym

• Thread starter246dog
  • Start date

246dog

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2012
my wife txt me saying she fucked her gym trainer today while i was working. when i got this txt i had to head towards the bathroom to rub one out.

246dog said:
My wife text'd me saying she fucked her gym trainer today while I was working.

Cool... good for her. It sounds like your wife has good taste in men, having picked one to seduce who's in good shape.

246dog said:
When I received my wife's text I had to head to the bathroom and rub one out.

Really — I would think so. Beating your weenie was the most appropriate response, for you as a married man, on learning your wife had just fucked another man...

wow, you are so lucky...

my wife is reluctant to get into a gym - for now

she is back at the gym at 6am today

And no doubt being fucked again 246dog. How about a pic for us to see your wife :D

There are quite a lot of hot-looking and sexy wives at my local gym.

True indeed. And I enjoy watching other people hook up. You can watch the stalking and posturing.

You're lucky you could squeeze one out, my wife has my chastity lock key around her neck when she is out fucking men, I just get erect and suffer from the pain of my dicky trying to bust out.

Dude your wife in a gym is like a sheep in a lion's den. Except the sheep actually WANTS to get eaten.

midnightfapper said:
Dude your wife in a gym is like a sheep in a lion's den. Except the sheep actually WANTS to get eaten.

Lol. So true.
My wife joined a gym near her office. Then her FWB coworker joined the same gym. I guess that's a better cock block then anything. Lol
She was getting talked up a lot now they all ignore her. But she says she doesn't have time for a gym rat.
Hank

Hank jones said:
Lol. So true.
My wife joined a gym near her office. Then her FWB coworker joined the same gym. I guess that's a better cock block then anything. Lol
She was getting talked up a lot now they all ignore her. But she says she doesn't have time for a gym rat.
Hank

Lol if she's getting cock from her coworker then it's not really blocking, just guarding. As long as she gets if from somewhere, then I bet she's happy! :p

do u have a pic of her????

Waiting to see more pics of her.

Users who are viewing this thread