• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife at motel

• Thread starterlasher1108
  • Start date

lasher1108

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2006
Left her alone with 2 black guys in our room for several hours, took pic when I came back, have few more pics if u like, would have lots more but damn camera battery died....pls comment

Attachments

• afterward.JPG
    afterward.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 4,216
Wife

WOW,she looks really used.She let you have sex with her after they were done?Love that red bush she got.Bet it was hot seeing a bbc in it.:D

really hot pic. please post more....did they dp her?

nice, you are lucky:)

:cool: I have 9 1/2 inches of black cock to fuck her ass and pussy with...I want to make her gag on my cock and let the spit run down on my nuts...If interested leave a message or IM me on yahoo.

Pics

lasher1108 said:
Left her alone with 2 black guys in our room for several hours, took pic when I came back, have few more pics if u like, would have lots more but damn camera battery died....pls comment
Would love to see more pics of her spunk filled cunt.
Shame about the batteries ;)
Wallbike

yeah

she derserves to be sread. ask her if she would do a latino, i would have my

lover do her in front of u so we could get off

Manager

BIGBLACKCOWBOYDADDY said:
:cool: I have 9 1/2 inches of black cock to fuck her ass and pussy with...I want to make her gag on my cock and let the spit run down on my nuts...If interested leave a message or IM me on yahoo.

I'm BIGBLACKCOWBOYDADDY's appointment manager so you should notify me and I'll check his calendar. I generally meet with the couple before hand to make sure "everything" is kosher.

This may come as a surprise to BIGBLACKCOWBOYDADDY, but I'm sure we'll be able to work something out. Don't concern yourself with that.

Howwee

lasher1108 said:
You plonker, Always rember the batteries ha ha,
I hope you enjoyed cleaning her out, Loverly stuff :D
W

would love to help you clean her ass and cunt with our tongues