wife and friend caught on nanny cam

• Thread starterskt
  • Start date

skt

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2019
australia
We had a friend and his 2yr old son fly down and stay with us over a weekend after moving away 9 months ago. on the Saturday night we bought drinks. He and I watched a sporting fixture on tv drinking beers while my GF drank double strength vodkas and played with the kids. By the time the game was about 20 mins from finishing, she was pretty smashed and dancing in the toy room with the kids listening to her music from Spotify.
Once the game had finished, the kids were tired and crying and i was ready for bed myself. my mate who was still drinking went in to the toy room and danced with his son and my gf and our son. I lay on the lounge tired and bored and when they re-entered the lounge room where I was, I told them ill take the kids to bed so they can continue to drink and dance. So I took both the boys upstairs and settled them in the room and once asleep I went to my bed and nodded off myself. I woke up some time later to go pee and could hear the music still playing downstairs.
Once I got back into bed I checked my phone and it was after 2am and thought shit are they still going? so instead of going down and checking on them, I knew my phone had an app that's connected to the Nanny cam in the toy room and I could speak to them through it. So I opened up the app and turned the camera on and got a dark image. Strange the lights are off, I thought to myself. so I activated the night mode and then I could see the toy room.
There they were, my GF on all fours with pants pulled down and my mate with his pants down, his cock pumping in and out of her while holding her hips. A normal reaction would be to storm down the stairs and catch them in the act but not me. Instead I laid back, cock in hand and wanked off while watching them go at it. I must have caught the end of it as after 5 mins he had cum in her and they were cleaning up and pulling there clothes back up. She left the room so I locked the phone expecting her to be coming up to bed but after a few minutes had passed and I couldn't hear her footsteps up the creaking stairs I turned the nanny cam back on.
To my surprise the lights were now on and she was dancing with our friend just half off camera watching and choosing music. She had gone to the laundry and thrown on a pair of her silk Victoria secret boxers and singlet she wears to bed. I watched them for about 20 mins drinking and talking and nearly turned it off and went to sleep, when I see him grinding her ass to a song. They turn towards the camera and now I can see him sliding her boxers down and fondling her pussy with the other hand under her singlet top cupping her boob.
she turned back to him and they started pashing as he pushed her back under the camera to the toy box. She sat down and parted her legs and he got between her and ate her pussy out. Great position for the nanny cam as i was looking down over her head at her pussy being eaten. Once he had enough he stood up pulled his pants down again and she began to suck his cock. She then stood up turned back to the toybox and bent over it and he began to lick what I assumed was her asshole. (i was now looking down her back to her ass) He ended up fucking her again in this pose and cum once again inside her after awhile. i cum myself and cleaned myself up quickly.
After this I turned off the app and went to sleep. I have no idea how many times they fucked that night. iv never brought it up with either of them since. I was extremely turned on by watching my mate slam my GF and hope to see it happen again but this time in person.

Also the shit thing about the rush of the experience, I completely forgot the nanny cam has a record function on it.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, SquirmingSub, WhiteOnInRice and 2 others