• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why

• Thread starterKenbcolley
  • Start date

Kenbcolley

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2023
I have been a cuckold most of my live can anyone explain why we love it so much , to share our partners and watch them being fucked

Reactions: mjb0007bond and PervertedPolishCouple
Kenbcolley said:
I have been a cuckold most of my live can anyone explain why we love it so much , to share our partners and watch them being fucked
Everyone does it for different reasons. For me it was I wanted her to be fulfilled and satisfied every way possible.

Reactions: Wannabecucksa, mjb0007bond and PervertedPolishCouple
I did not know it was what I wanted until it happened , I still don’t know why I enjoy it so much

Reactions: PervertedPolishCouple
Kenbcolley said:
I did not know it was what I wanted until it happened , I still don’t know why I enjoy it so much
It feels to me as if this is one of those things in life where nobody can really answer for your situation. Time spent wondering why is time you could be spending enjoying this with your partner.

Kenbcolley said:
I love the feeling of erotic humilation i get! I get the same erotic humilation when I suck another guys dick!

Reactions: Kenbcolley
For me is it a weird powerful feeling that some other guy really lusts my wife, the woman that I conquered and wants to cum inside her to mark her as his.
On the other hand it gives me a raging hard on knowing the effort that I've put to conquer her, to see her naked for the first time, to fuck her, to fuck her ass, to cum in her, and without any effort at all, an absolute stranger have access to wife, naked, spreaded and with every hole at his will.
That's mind-blowingly hot to me.
ndstcpl threw 6-faced dice Total: 3
3 3

Reactions: mailkme
Yes, it’s erotic to think how hated you worked on getting your wife’s cherry and now get her pussy so easy!

Users who are viewing this thread