Why.....

• Thread starterAlexis K
  • Start date

Alexis K

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 31, 2007
Please told to me why is it if a woman wants much sex she is called a slut, but if man wants much sex he is good man. Since i come USA I no understand why this is, happy to have many blk men but I no like to have name of slut.

"Do my words express my meaning, or do I know what my words mean" From Alice in Wonderland I think.

I am not a big fan of the "slut" word either. Yes, I know that I have been one at times and what woman hasn't? The problem is not the word but what is assumed by it. Just because a person acts like an idiot at times does not make them one. Just because a man is a jerk, wimp, or asshole, it does not mean that he is like that all the time. But a lot of men who see, or think they see, a woman acting slutty treat her like ***** and assume that is her lifestyle. Nope! Not the case at all, sometimes we just like being slutty for the guy we are with.

Well, the word slut is great for like, talking dirty and stuff, but the more social use of the word IS very degrading. personally I cant stand that word. Sue me, but I think a woman with a healthy sexual appetite should be called a woman. Weird, i know.

Nicely said. Thanks!

Holy shit! Sandy is back! About goddam time! Where u have u been girl? We want all the details and video too. Do not hold anything back. Or u can pm me. I missed u something terrible girl.

SandyWho said:
Nicely said. Thanks!

Um, did You mean me? if so WOOHOO.

Alex....honestly, Wherever you are in the world if you act like a slut, you will be called slut. Not only in USA.
The same thing happens also in YOUR country.

So now if you want to know why people call you slut, maybe it's because YOU act like one. If you want to know why men and women call other females (for well know reasons) slut, well I suggest you to take a Antropology and a sociology class.

Armando said:
Alex....honestly, Wherever you are in the world if you act like a slut, you will be called slut. Not only in USA.
The same thing happens also in YOUR country.

So now if you want to know why people call you slut, maybe it's because YOU act like one. If you want to know why men and women call other females (for well know reasons) slut, well I suggest you to take a Antropology and a sociology class.

She is right though dude. the social stigmatism is ass.

JediCowboy said:
She is right though dude. the social stigmatism is ass.

of course she's right. But she make it sound just like a american phenomena, while it happens everywhere in the world.

Im a slut for my husband, our swing friends, and my long term lovers.... for my friends and neighbors I am Sarah Palen on steroids. :flash:

You go Susan ! I love it

The reason a woman is called a slut and a man called a stud is because of the fact that a woman can get laid (for the most part) anytime she wants if not to picky. A man on the other hand has to work at it; to get laid. Hence the reason 99.9% of brothels and strip clubs are set up for men. If anybody wants to disagree please illuminate us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point jjmc.

I am a slut. :) For me the word slut implies "ready for action" and "confident in nature". The negative word for me is "*****". When I meet a bull for the first time and we go over the "off limits" list... my first and only rule is DON'T CALL ME A *****.