Why white women?

• Thread starternewcpl2
  • Start date

newcpl2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2007
We've got 100 threads on why white women like black guys but I'm also interested to know why black guys like white women?

I can imagine answers ranging from "a woman is a woman" to more extreme "I'm sticking it to the white man" and hopefully a load of insight in between?!?!?!!?

Seeing 5 black guys standing around my wife at a party the other night led me to wonder if it would have been the same if an attractive black woman had been standing there; or is there more to it?

Whadayathink guys, what goes through your mind?

:)

For me growing up in the deep south it's always been a big no no. My grandfather warned me about having a "wondering eye" and the touble I could get into. My curiosity started with my 7th grade english teacher.
It's about the eroticism for me. The skin contrast. The Taboo. The doing what I'm not supposed to be doing. Fulfilling 7th grade fantasies:jackoff:. I love black women and am very much attracted to them as well, however there is nothing taboo about sleeping with someone of the same race as you are. Some guys have a hard time performing in front of women's husbands. Not me. That's when I show them that I'm the man they think they are. If only my grandfather could see me then, :clap:

...its the taboo, the contrast, the difference, the nerve,,,,, it all those things, fucking white wifes is my favorite, knowing your making a white woman cum more than a than her white husband or white bf can is the ultimate. I am attracted to black women also, but I have to conquer as much as I can. Black women are easy for me, Ihave been knocking them off since high school, now all I want to do is fuck as much white pussy as I can, and I am doing it too, from 18 to 60's yr of age. I can't get enough.

lewis said:
...its the taboo, the contrast, the difference, the nerve,,,,, it all those things, fucking white wifes is my favorite, knowing your making a white woman cum more than a than her white husband or white bf can is the ultimate. I am attracted to black women also, but I have to conquer as much as I can. Black women are easy for me, Ihave been knocking them off since high school, now all I want to do is fuck as much white pussy as I can, and I am doing it too, from 18 to 60's yr of age. I can't get enough.

so it's a racist thing

This poses an additional question then...

Like is a white wife preferable to a white non-wife e.g. Single?

I don't know what it is, but for me it is the combinatation of the taboo no no factor, as well as the skin contrast. For me, when I see a thirty-something married attractive white woman my dingaling goes schwing! I like the sophisticated business types, you know the ones that are successful at work, but unfulfilled at home? You can just tell when they are missing a good fucking when the husband is never home and is leaving his wife alone too much. I think those who haven't already tried going black are definately curious, even if they won't admit it. And me, I used to like girls from nice round asses, big titties and such, but now for some reason I have evolved into liking girls with firm backsides and nice handcup-full titties. I guess its the way that cream filled debbie cake hangs when they bend over or something. I can't call it, but I'm always finding myself daydreaming or fantasizing about fine lil white and hispanic women!

Married white women

newcpl2 said:

I'd like to hear some opinions on this also. Why do so many Black men say they love fucking MARRIED white women, not that I'm complaining.

newcpl2 said:

Interesting question...since i am divorced...

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet sahumerio said:
so it's a racist thing

.........I just gave you and the DC what it is to me, call it what "you" want, its a bird thing, its a plane thing. You keep your definition and I will keep the one I wrote.

paula-37 said:
Interesting question...since i am divorced...

........look, I find same race sex boring