• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why so small?

• Thread starterchrass
  • Start date
Saraha said:
If a woman has sun tan on, she isn't naked, right?
Beaches were designed for nakedness, to get some vitamin D on the skin, right?

vitamin D pls cum :p

Attachments

• CIMG2069-1.jpg
    CIMG2069-1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 117
Oh my

I'd love to suck that nipple alllll day long

missmissy said:
I'd love to suck that nipple alllll day long

she has two of them :rolleyes:

Attachments

• CIMG2068-1.jpg
    CIMG2068-1.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 95
This reminds me of the time I went into a bikini store at the mall with one of the wives I was fucking at the time. I saw this hot ass bitch walk in with her boyfriend and grab some tiny bikinis and head to the change room. She told the guy to come and help her change and the dude looked at the women behind the counter like he was embarassed and said no way. He left the store and told her to call him when she was done. I couldn't beleive it she had huge tits, a nice round ass and I'll suck your dick type lips. She just shook her head when he left. I was the only guy standing in the changing room area and she changed with the curtain half open. I watched her strip down and try the top on and while the wife I came in with went to go look for more bathing suits to try on the girl peeked out and asked me if I could help her. I stepped inside and she was naked and she loved it. I certainly helped her try the bathing suit on and I got a nice feel and fingered her pussy she was tight and loved it. I got her number before I left :D

BigBlackCanadianBull said:
This reminds me of the time I went into a bikini store at the mall with one of the wives I was fucking at the time. I saw this hot ass bitch walk in with her boyfriend and grab some tiny bikinis and head to the change room. She told the guy to come and help her change and the dude looked at the women behind the counter like he was embarassed and said no way. He left the store and told her to call him when she was done. I couldn't beleive it she had huge tits, a nice round ass and I'll suck your dick type lips. She just shook her head when he left. I was the only guy standing in the changing room area and she changed with the curtain half open. I watched her strip down and try the top on and while the wife I came in with went to go look for more bathing suits to try on the girl peeked out and asked me if I could help her. I stepped inside and she was naked and she loved it. I certainly helped her try the bathing suit on and I got a nice feel and fingered her pussy she was tight and loved it. I got her number before I left :D

Lucky You!

lol no luck I pull bitches pretty much everywhere I go.

Big black canadian bulls DESERVE to pull the bitches EVERYWHERE they go. All wives should visit you b4 they get married, to re-inforce the idea powerfully in their minds, that if hubby does not perform "at the required level", then she knows where to get a decent top-up. I guess you will have mates who can help out with the long line of unsatisfied wives already at your gate. No adverts needed, word-of-mouth will "keep you in work" and the bitches will subtly drop bank notes in your bath tub, so you can swim in money.

Saraha said:
Big black canadian bulls DESERVE to pull the bitches EVERYWHERE they go. All wives should visit you b4 they get married, to re-inforce the idea powerfully in their minds, that if hubby does not perform "at the required level", then she knows where to get a decent top-up. I guess you will have mates who can help out with the long line of unsatisfied wives already at your gate. No adverts needed, word-of-mouth will "keep you in work" and the bitches will subtly drop bank notes in your bath tub, so you can swim in money.

Yes, women get a reputation from word-of-mouth - and size of mouth (and no puns are intended).

Reputations

Saraha said:
Yes, women get a reputation from word-of-mouth.

Yes, I can confirm that Saraha is right about women getting reputations.

I believed that only a few close friends and relatives knew my wife was cheating on me until I learned she was perceived as an easy lay and that her and her best friend were thought of by lots of people as the 'town bicycles'.

It didn't take long for her name to be passed around the town as a married woman who liked to part her legs for any guy with a big dick.

In just over a year she went from being 'Miss Goody two shoes' to the target of any guy wanting a no strings attached one night stand.

chrass said:
Fill it up. I cant do it, cause of my sissy cock:(

I'd love to fill that hot body up while you watch. The green string-base outfit is excellent, and I'd make those amazing nipples tingle :)

Different bikini colours. But allwaxs the same wet pussy

Attachments

• CIMG4143-1.jpg
    CIMG4143-1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 116
  • CIMG4170-1.jpg
    CIMG4170-1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 122
  • CIMG4145-1.jpg
    CIMG4145-1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 157
Gorgeous. THanks for posting.

You have to agree that you are older than 18 when you´ll join the beach.:)

Attachments

• CIMG0702-1.jpg
    CIMG0702-1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 95
show more of your beautiful ass

oldwhitedick said:
show more of your beautiful ass

my wife told me to post some pics as requested :mad:

Attachments

• CIMG1406-2.JPG
    CIMG1406-2.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 87
  • CIMG1408-1.JPG
    CIMG1408-1.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 71
  • CIMG4137-1.jpg
    CIMG4137-1.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 71
  • CIMG2136-1.jpg
    CIMG2136-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 65
that´s hot! tell your wife she needs a giant cock, not yours of course. lol :cool:

if there is no cock to ride she uses different things, anything but mine :(

Attachments

• CONVAR651-1.jpg
    CONVAR651-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 93
  • veggie1.JPG
    veggie1.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 102
  • veggie3.jpg
    veggie3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 99
  • CONVAR1165.jpg