Why me

• Thread starterSquirtking
  • Start date

Squirtking

Queen pleaser bbc sport
Beloved Member
Jun 17, 2022
Hanover pennsylvania
Thus the shit I be talking g about older Spanish chick I seen second day in a row pulled up on her at Kiwanis lake and I decided to say something she was changing her clothes door open got to see her ass and all looks great I ask if she need help so she said yes ,surprised to out of me I was taking a chance. So she gives me lotion to put on her legs then she say mmmmm so I asked anything else you need she no I'm good was I used lol

Squirtking said:
Thus the shit I be talking g about older Spanish chick I seen second day in a row pulled up on her at Kiwanis lake and I decided to say something she was changing her clothes door open got to see her ass and all looks great I ask if she need help so she said yes ,surprised to out of me I was taking a chance. So she gives me lotion to put on her legs then she say mmmmm so I asked anything else you need she no I'm good was I used lol

I'll have to say your post seems less than totally clear. Are you complaining that your woman friend is being romanced by another woman? If so, why are you complaining about that?

Last edited:
Damn speak text messed everything up I met a random lady seen her 2 days in a row finally said something ,she let me put lotion on her legs and left me right there couldn't even get her number,I feel used lol it's cool

Squirtking said:
Damn speak text messed everything up I met a random lady seen her 2 days in a row finally said something ,she let me put lotion on her legs and left me right there couldn't even get her number,I feel used lol it's cool

That's life in the jungle, I guess.

Reactions: Squirtking