Why do white girls adore black men?

• Thread starterMs Cin
  • Start date

Why do white girls adore black men?

• Because black men know how to treat a woman

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Because the black/white contrast is very erotic and is esthetically the best match

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Because the sex is great

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Because black guys still have confidence in their masculinity

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ms Cin

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2011
Europe
Please let me know your opinion

Your poll

I think one reason you missed is that they enjoy humiliating, or at least teasing, their white husbands and boyfriends.

Last edited by a moderator:
why

i think that our wives love the power and confidence of their black lovers and obviously the thrill that they are doing something so wrong

I said confidence. That's what sets them apart from the rest in my eyes.

Not only white women, Latina & especially Asian too !

The black men confidence in their sexual attributes is definitely the main reason why women crave & love black men.
More so with Asian women who by nature/culture are submissive while most their men are lacking the confidence in their sexuality.
Thus, the black men basking in their sexual potency knew what women are longing for and unable to have it or shy from asking from their husbands/boyfriends.
Domination, Humiliation & public disgrace ( some times ), ownership and servitude to a demanding & kinky master, all these and some more are hidden in the depth of their being waiting only to be released by a confident man. The Black Man...
That is why we see how easily women seduced & taken by a bull, immediately relinquish all their wills to their new master and let themselves become whatever their bull wants them to be and do all kind of things that they would have never done to their own husbands/boyfriends.
It does not matter at all how high a woman is in her career & how high is her social standing in society, at the end of the day she wants to serve her black master in every single way he wishes no matter how degrading it may seem to others.
The carnal feeling, the mental satisfaction and pleasure that her bull master provides her with supersede any other consideration as far as she is concerned.

I think there are many reasons that most of us white women, especailly us older ones find them so appealing. Obviously the color contrast is a point. However I think that women who have , like me. grown up with the taboo of black and white sex find it both erotic and since we were told NEVER EVER let a black man touch you, the urge hs built up in us and now that it is so prevelant with younger white women we want to see if its true about them being better lovers. I know that not all of them are built like a horse, but by god most of them are far superior in that regards to our white male partners. They also seem to have more passion in bed or out and take charge and are agressive towrds us. They know what they want and seem to know we white older women are more than willing whether we are married or not to preform whatever acts they want to please them.. Its the draw of these black men , the real attractive ones and the not so attractive that make us melt and give up every vestic of control and dress as nice or trampy as they want, do things we never would of done before and make us so submissive. Its many things like I said, but once you have expierenced the black bamboo you cant stop wanting it more and more. I have been now doing it for well over 25 yrs and do not plan to stop anytime soon.

I dont especially "Adore" any blk man, but I still enjoy having one or more as a bedmate. Its a treat for both me and my hub that spices up our love life a great deal. Weve been swinging over 14 years and into IR about 4 and I find Im more satisfied after a evening with a blk lover than the variety of swinging with whites :yumyum:

All of the above

Easy -- long, fat, dark and in control!

power

I think it is clear that older married white women love the power and confidence of their black lovers, my wifes lover takes control and that is a huge turn on for her

black is alpha male , and i love black african :)

Um, they don't. Despite the nature of this site, it's a fallacy. They are things to be used and discarded like trash.

Servile and culturally worthless.