• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Why do I have a desire to see my own mother with blk men.

• Thread startertimpeeks
  • Start date

timpeeks

Love peeking at her.
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2008
Growing up a few times I had see my mother with blk men. I tried to not let it effect me but I could not get the site of her and him out of my mind. Why do I have such a lustfull desire to see my own mother used by blk men???

I have the same fantasies. I'm a cuckold with my wife, but also have cuck fantasies about my mother, sister and adult daughter..... being used by a big strong Bull.

Do you have any photos, etc that you can provide?

MacNfries said:
wow ... a psychiatrist could have a ton of fun with you guys! Lots of directions he could take his observations. Too bad Doc of Cleveland doesn't stop by more often. :D

Hi Mac!.. I would say we are possibly looking at a case where there was an absence of a father figure in those guy's childhoods

It's not just cuckolding anymore

You know MAC this is not really a cuckold web site either by definition . wanting to see your wife with another guy , wife sharing , gangbangs , cream pie eating , fluffing , none of this is real cuckolding but who cares . Primarily if you want , you can say this sites kind of like cuckolding , because its your partner with someone else in reality or fantasy. But why can't we share our other sexual thoughts too . This wouldn't be much of a site if it was just about a cheating spouse with a cuckold hurting partner . Your right , thinking of , or seeing your mother being a slut is just some guys perverted turn on , I think it can be hot . And if someone has a mother who acts out like a slut , I can see where the perverted thoughts come from .

Users who are viewing this thread