Why Are Wannabe Cuckolds Wannabes?

• Thread starterAtlantaBull
  • Start date

AtlantaBull

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2016
Why are wannabe cuckolds wannabes? Is it because you are scared she might lose respect for you or she might leave you for the guy fucking her? Maybe she doesn't want to cuck you for whatever reason? Maybe something else? Post your reasons here.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, firedogg81, purplejoys and 1 other person
Cuckolding has certain dynamics which depend on personal habits imprints and charactersettings of the woman and the guy(s) being involved.
The points you mention are some main points.
Then the next thing is that the woman does in many cases not want to do it. for several good reasons. Emotions, the feeling of love paired with sex, respect for the partner, not wanting to have some other guy because of being happy with the partner.
Simply no interest in cuckolding can be also a matter.
My gf for example has cuckold fantasies herself. we wil see when we live these out one day.

Then one VERY important thing is the feeling of being a sexobject of the partner and the doubts of love coming up.
It's not just chickening of the guys. Relationships and living together involve a lot of psychology, habits, characterinfluences, compromises, deals arrangements and certainly also the dynamics of who needs the relationship more and who less ?
who cares more and who less of the 2 main actors involved.

I'd say it is all of the above in our/my case. The mix is for each couple different while it might match on some roughly depending on daily life and whatever comes with it or not.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and yeahandy
With my screen name I feel I have to answer.
In my case my wife is "VERY" conservative. I'm the only man she has ever had sex with. I've told her of my desire to be cuckolded, I think if she were to have sex with a few different men would broaden her horizons. She says I'm all she wants or needs. She knows she has a "free pass" if she ever wants to use it. I doubt she ever will

• Love
Reactions: toolman and bobbyhotone2
It's not in our control. The wanna-be is but the fulfillment moving us from this 'wanna-be' side of the room to the 'fulfilled' side is NOT in our control. IT'S IN HER CONTROL.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, DanW_cuckold and Nazareth
Seriously, there are as many reasons as there are people in the world.
Strictly my personal opinion, but I think a lot of wannabes don't have the balls to talk to their wife about it. They like the idea, fantasize about it constantly, but just won't (or can't) pull the trigger. Some of the reasons you mentioned could be why.
Then there are those who encourage the wife, try to facilitate meetings or encounters, but the wife has no to little interest in it. That's what 2wheel said above, and there's not much a wannabe can do about that at all. Some wives have or still have a keen interest in sex, like 'adventure', and may have lower inhibitions than the next. Then there are those who are refrigerators. Then there are all those between those two extremes.
Age makes a difference, as well. Some have their wild times when young, others have there after they have aged, kids are grown/out of the house, and have more freedom and less responsibility.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
AtlantaBull said:
Why are wannabe cuckolds wannabes? Is it because you are scared she might lose respect for you or she might leave you for the guy fucking her? Maybe she doesn't want to cuck you for whatever reason? Maybe something else? Post your reasons here.
I am so afraid she will divorce me when she is totally aware of what a wimp I am. If she finds out I am becoming a cocksucker, it will totally flip her out. I am cut off now and need cock to stay sane. If she cucked me, I would be more free to come out of the closet. Unfortunately she has only cheated a few times and never with a steady bull.
nellied@excite.com

• Love
Reactions: toolman and bobbyhotone2
I have to say slinger137 summed up the whole thing pretty well in my opinion. I have talked this over with my wife and she is not willing to do it, although I am still trying to understand her reasons. I expect there is not just one issue.

Nazareth - "Strictly my personal opinion, but I think a lot of wannabes don't have the balls to talk to their wife about it. They like the idea, fantasize about it constantly, but just won't (or can't) pull the trigger." Sorry forgot how the quote thing works its been so long since I posted. I really hope that is not the case, once you you are sure you want to try this then you only have yourself to blame if you will not talk to your wife about it. Either forget it or bite the bullet.

• Love
It may be because most of these "wannabes" are in fairly stable marriages/relationships and that couple's relationship has evolved over time to where it is today. However it goes against (most peoples) human nature to risk damaging that relationship and so they have a natural fear that telling their wife that they want her to fuck other men might screw-up the relationship.

It's the same reason why a dominant bull can get a wife to do things that a husband can't - he may want to try (e.g.) anal sex but if says no he doesn't push it in case he damages that relationship. A bull doesn't have that historical baggage and can insist, since after all what's the worst that can happen?
It end's up being a one or two time fuck of someone else's wife?
He's probably already had his dick in her in some way before he pushes her boundaries.

• Love
Reactions: Deltacoffee and bobbyhotone2
AtlantaBull said:

I'm a wanna be ... why you ask? Because in what I do I must be more aggressive than my base personality is comfortable with being. So in the bedroom I want to give up control and responsibility to someone else. Im excited by someone taking control of me and my pleasure as I have no responsibility or guilt.

For my wife she is conservative but a real vixen once we start fucking. So why hasn't it happened ... because she is worried I will have a hall pass to fuck other girls. She doesn't have the courage to fuck a stranger if it risks me fucking others. Lastly, she doesn't want to be the one to make the decision to be a slut.

So where do I go from here? It would seem a vacation south seems to be my best chance of us letting loose and having an experience that will forever be something to be remembered. No worry of being caught AND a chance to have a vacation from being us.

I hope this helps

• Love
jroc said:
I'm a wanna be ... why you ask? Because in what I do I must be more aggressive than my base personality is comfortable with being. So in the bedroom I want to give up control and responsibility to someone else. Im excited by someone taking control of me and my pleasure as I have no responsibility or guilt.

For my wife she is conservative but a real vixen once we start fucking. So why hasn't it happened ... because she is worried I will have a hall pass to fuck other girls. She doesn't have the courage to fuck a stranger if it risks me fucking others. Lastly, she doesn't want to be the one to make the decision to be a slut.

So where do I go from here? It would seem a vacation south seems to be my best chance of us letting loose and having an experience that will forever be something to be remembered. No worry of being caught AND a chance to have a vacation from being us.

I hope this helps
I believe the question was asked , why you are a wanna be , as in WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU NOT DONE IT YET , more than why do you want to be one.

noone01 said:
I believe the question was asked , why you are a wanna be , as in WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU NOT DONE IT YET , more than why do you want to be one.

You are correct - I misread.

So my answer should have been the wife is not willing to push her boundaries that far. Be it fear of std, fear of the unknown, and just as likely - fear of giving me a hall pass for another woman.

I was never a cuckold wannabe
The cuckold lifestyle I could never see
And then my wife got fucked in front of me
Now I guess I am a cuckold wannabe
Cause being a cuckold is all I want to be.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Nazareth
My wife thinks that I want her to fuck other guys so I can fuck other girls. She doesn't get the cuckold motivation, the fantasy, the desire, the turn on. She used to be quite the ***** and I think once she understands this is a one-sided affair, she will be unstoppable.

• Love
Reactions: Deltacoffee, bobbyhotone2 and yeahandy
sd288292 said:
My wife thinks that I want her to fuck other guys so I can fuck other girls. She doesn't get the cuckold motivation, the fantasy, the desire, the turn on. She used to be quite the ***** and I think once she understands this is a one-sided affair, she will be unstoppable.
anyone in japan ? please fuck my wife infront of me

• Love
sd288292 said:
Yes. This is my problem. She can’t understand the ‘one sided ‘ aspect. She has had sex with 4 guys behind my back in the past. I discovered this through calm questions over a long period of time. She is very horny and a great lover but once she admitted she loves big Dick I just want her to go for it. Would love to know how to convince her. I’m happy to wear a chastity device

• Love
Reactions: Deltacoffee, bobbyhotone2 and Charliescuck
I suppose there's many different reasons for a wannabe. the big one for me is to be able to watch her having great sex with well hung partner and seeing the satisfaction from her while it's happening. Don't know that it will ever happen but it would be a dream come true to be able to watch her like that. Of course there is the fear that things could go wrong so maybe sometimes things are better off left fantasy. However I guess given the choice I would still want to go for it if she would

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and yeahandy
2wheel said:
It's not in our control. The wanna-be is but the fulfillment moving us from this 'wanna-be' side of the room to the 'fulfilled' side is NOT in our control. IT'S IN HER CONTROL.
This times 1000. I thought for sure that I'd stay a cuck wannabe for life. But happily my wife finally decided that she'd give it a try for me, just once, almost 3 years ago. Today, she has a steady lover she sees about once a week, and has had a few others as well since that first guy introduced her to great sex instead of just adequate sex.

The bottom line is, it's not about us, it's about our wives and their needs/wants.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, firedogg81 and yeahandy
DanW_cuckold said:
This times 1000. I thought for sure that I'd stay a cuck wannabe for life. But happily my wife finally decided that she'd give it a try for me, just once, almost 3 years ago. Today, she has a steady lover she sees about once a week, and has had a few others as well since that first guy introduced her to great sex instead of just adequate sex.

The bottom line is, it's not about us, it's about our wives and their needs/wants.
Yes indeed in the end it is about her and what she wants

• Love
Reactions: Deltacoffee and bobbyhotone2