Why are REAL people banned and FAKES allowed to remain?

• Thread starterClyde
  • Start date

Clyde

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2009
I really don't get this place?
Why are real people banned and fakes allowed to remain?
I've contributed many video links to this site and posted pictures of my wife and always tried to be truthful in all my posts- yet I get banned.

Meanwhile FAKES are free to post all their bullshit stories that ANYONE with half a brain can see right through.
The only logical conclusion is that the mods prefer any sort of fantasy, no matter how unbelievable, to having honest members.

Someone needs to sort out some of these power mad mods!

or maybe some of us have good jobs that we can't risk to lose by complying with some demands a nutjob keep insisting,get a life.

gardengirl said:
or maybe some of us have good jobs that we can't risk to lose by complying with some demands a nutjob keep insisting,get a life.

You're posting pictures of YOURSELF!!! Or so you claim. Obviously you aren't concerned about being recognized or you would've hidden your face. Which you haven't. You're making no sense at all!!!

People can post up real stuff and just blurr out their face. When I posted pictures of my wife I didn't show her face. I showed her tits and pussy.

normal pictures,i see no difference between this and facebook for example,im not going to post any naked pictures unless i meet someone special.

gardengirl said:
normal pictures,i see no difference between this and facebook for example,im not going to post any naked pictures unless i meet someone special.

oh come on! "I see no difference between this and facebook"!?!?!?

This is and adult fourm dedicated to White Women being fucked by Black Men.

...that's the difference.

I can't believe I allowed myself to be dragged into this.:wtf:

That makes NO SENSE!!!
You're on a black cock forum telling people you are married and wanting black cock. You post picture so that people who know you will recognize you and now you're worried about a little bit of nudity???
Tell you what....you don't have any nude pictures of WHOEVER THAT girl you're using is!
With every post you make you just out yourself more and more as being a fake.

Last edited by a moderator: