why ankle chains were did that come from?

• Thread startergangers
  • Start date

gangers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2009
what started the ankle chains why does an ankle chain on a woman signal that she is a cuckoldress?

The fact that a woman is wearing an ankle bracelet in itself doesn't necessarily mean anything. For the majority of women, they don't have a clue what signal it sends or might signify.

The wearing of the ankle bracelet on the right leg is supposed to mean she is available, and may or may not be married. The only way to know for sure is to strike up a conversation with her and see if that is indeed the case.

Now if she has some charms hanging on the chain like the black spade or the letters B B C, then you've struck gold:clap:

YEAH but were did the origins of this come from??

what if it has the letters BWC big white cock do they hav that aswell?

Ankle chains have been claimed to be a sign of ************, although no authoritative source exists for this. I did once have a girlfriend who told a story of how she wore one once and a member of her church complained to her father on those grounds. His very sensible and fatherly response was 'if you think my 13 year old daughter is a **********, the problem is in your filthy addled mind, not in her choice of jewellery.' Or something along those lines. In Arabic countries, it is thought that some women use them to attract men, jingling them to make notice but then, here in the UK Morris Dancers go round festooned with bells and no one accuses them of loose morals. I've seen women wearing them, both white and Asian women - no BBC or spade ornaments attached and they certainly do look attractive... along with the rest of the woman, in my experience. It's just another adornment they use, to great effect, often.

Ankles being down at the bottom of the leg, I suspect it all has something to do with hemlines, footsie, how much you could get away with showing when mores were awfully restrictive about that sort of thing along with the fact that in some Victorian households, piano legs (yes, you read that right) had linen covers made for them, in order not to over excite the menfolk.

Last edited by a moderator: