Whose Asian Girl Likes BWC?

• Thread starterCcccc
  • Start date

Ccccc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 23, 2024
Bwc Bull here looking to chat with some Asian girls or with guys who want to share them with me. 😊

Reactions: Filipinalust and bullbwc
Great!

Reactions: Ccccc
LovemyGFforever said:
Have someone you’d like to share with me?

Reactions: Filipinalust
Ccccc said:
Bwc Bull here looking to chat with some Asian girls or with guys who want to share them with me. 😊
My Asian hotwife loves BWC. Her voice changes whenever a Caucasian man speaks to her.

Reactions: Filipinalust, demoayyy, bullbwc and 1 other person
gunnersg said:
My Asian hotwife loves BWC. Her voice changes whenever a Caucasian man speaks to her.
How so?

I want my wife to experience one

6188AAE9-F40B-4F86-BDF7-B0D564ABDB05.jpeg
F26FF583-68F7-41A5-9B36-71D67D956ECC.jpeg
6729F24A-198F-45A0-9066-699FEC7AC4C0.jpeg
20CE87C9-3834-4AB6-9F9A-099B190AE5CE.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, jumbotsang, grayblue and 1 other person
mailkme said:
She'll start speaking in a high pitched tone and start moving her body a lot. Guess she just wants to get fucked by them.

• Love
Reactions: mailkme
gunnersg said:
She'll start speaking in a high pitched tone and start moving her body a lot. Guess she just wants to get fucked by them.
That’s pretty hot

Reactions: Filipinalust and gunnersg
Love sexy asian wives.

Reactions: bullbwc
Funny mine loves to be approached by foreigners. It's odd how they always single her out of a crowd of Filipinas. Probably the look in her eyes.
gunnersg said:

Ccccc said:
Ccccc said:

Ccccc said:
Mine prefers white guys