• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Who Would Like To Fuck My Wife?

How Would You Like To Fuck My Wife?

• Suck my cock until I explode over her face

Votes: 22 14.1%
  • On her back legs spread wide

Votes: 71 45.5%
  • From behind

Votes: 31 19.9%
  • in her arse

Votes: 47 30.1%

• Total voters
Yea shes hot

Reactions: grahamm4000
Thanks for all the past comments. If there is still interest we will post more pics.

Yes Please !

Reactions: grahamm4000
I would fuck your wife

Reactions: hikawade and grahamm4000
S
ncuckforher said:
I would definitely fuck your wife. Bring her to NC, SC , or Atlanta and I’ll give her a big dick fuck she won’t forget....you won’t either.
Sarah loves taking a big cock.

Anyone want to see more photos of Sarah?

I would like to fuck her, but I am only 2"!

image.jpeg

Reactions: lapster and Jas
grahamm4000 said:
Would You Like To Fuck Her?

sieiiedd0001.jpgsieiiedd0003.jpg11-24-2010 11;37;25AM.jpgsieiied.jpgAsk and you will receive. More pics of Sarah and that body that loves cock.

sieiiedd0001.jpg sieiiedd0003.jpg 11-24-2010 11;37;25AM.jpg sieiied.jpg
Bet she could ride a big black hard long thick throbbing stiff dick and love every inch of it

Reactions: hikawade and grahamm4000
Okay so who would like to have a crack at my wife Sarah? And what would you like to do with her??

Reactions: Goochy
Sarah has emptied the balls of a lot of men!

MacMhor said:
Now that is a very sex lady. I would love to take my time with her, exploring every inch and then fuck her madly till she screams and her pussy floods.
Sarah is very tight but gets very wet.
blackbbcbull said:
Bet she could ride a big black hard long thick throbbing stiff dick and love every inch of it
Sarah loves taking it deep.

Guess how old Sarah was when she took her first cock.

Reactions: Bikelover
I'll say 16.

I'd love to have a go with her. With her on top, cowgirl style. I want to rub her clit while she rides my cock, and see the look on her face as she cums so hard she nearly passes out.

002.jpg

Reactions: hikawade, Bikelover and grahamm4000
BobWheeler said:
I'll say 16.

I'd love to have a go with her. With her on top, cowgirl style. I want to rub her clit while she rides my cock, and see the look on her face as she cums so hard she nearly passes out.

002.jpg
Sarah loves being on top, fucks like crazy, organised hard.

Reactions: Bikelover
grahamm4000 said:
Sarah loves being on top, fucks like crazy, organised hard.
17 took her first cock bareback, she went on the pill first. Her first cock was thick uncut.

Reactions: hikawade and Bikelover
Like to watch you doing my wife!'

Reactions: hikawade
Sarah began showing her petite body off at a young age. She was doing small time modelling at 17/18 and was being photographed alone with a photographer who was much more than twice her age. Hundreds of pics of her naked in doors and out. She knew want men wanted to do with her and it has always turned her on. Feel free to ask any questions about her and if there is interest and feed back we will keep posting pictures of her and her great liitle body.

Please vote in our poll, let us know how you would like to do Sarah!

grahamm4000 said:
Guess how old Sarah was when she took her first cock.
Bareback at 17, Sarah took her first cock.

Users who are viewing this thread