WHO has fucked your wife?

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date
I/we do the same things! Sometimes I will set my phone up to for husband to watch me fucking the other man. Many guys can't believe me when I call hubby and tell him about my new date and I will be spending the night and when I ask my date to talk with my hubby and ask his advice how how best to make me cum. Men know they are in for a fun wet night with me. I too have had a few rough times with some dates.

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, Stephusta and 4 others
Lovinghubby said:
Among many others, my wife also fucked both of my brothers and her brother too.
Now that is very hot!;)

Reactions: chelseacd
KristinS said:
I/we do the same things! Sometimes I will set my phone up to for husband to watch me fucking the other man. Many guys can't believe me when I call hubby and tell him about my new date and I will be spending the night and when I ask my date to talk with my hubby and ask his advice how how best to make me cum. Men know they are in for a fun wet night with me. I too have had a few rough times with some dates.
That must be so exciting for both of you wow!!!

Who?

Simple answer, pretty much anyone that wants to.

Do you watch every time? or she may play anywhere and anytime like I do.

Reactions: cynful
2wheel said:
Who?

Simple answer, pretty much anyone that wants to.
Same as my wife. Anyone anywhere anytime. I love watching when I can but don’t always get to. She calls to tell me what’ she’s doing just to get me horny. She’s been out all night with a “friend.”

Now I am always involved. As little as an OK for solo play or as a spectator or fully involved as a 3-some.

2wheel said:
Now I am always involved. As little as an OK for solo play or as a spectator or fully involved as a 3-some.
Same here. I like getting involved if we’re together but enjoy hearing her stories in the end.

KristinS said:

I have had some interesting conversations with guys who have just picked up my wife in the hotel bar and are taking her to their room to fuck her. They are shocked to actually find a man on the line when she hands them her phone.

The dice game takes too long

My wife’s boyfriend has been a long time friend of ours. We had discussed inviting him into our relationship for quite a while after he divorced, and finally decided to go for it. He and his wife had an open relationship for years, so we knew he had an open mind and wouldn’t judge us, or ****** our open lifestyle to anyone.
They’ve had an ongoing FWB relationship for around 4 years now.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and robandkate
My wife has multiple partners, during the weekdays on 2 days she fucks while I'm at work and at weekends we often have guys stay Saturday nights, so at least I get to watch on those occasions before ending up in the other bedroom and can only resort to listening, which can be as hot as watching

Reactions: cynful, sephoro, viperuk and 3 others
When Kate stayed home when our kids were younger she fucked a lot of guys in our bed while I was at work and the kids were at school. During those years my wife had several boyfriends I never met. I got to watch on the weekends when we went to our swing club and my wife had sex with the single guys who were members of our club.

Reactions: cynful, baddy145, Custer Laststand and 2 others
KristinS said:
My hubby took me to a biker club rally on a private farm. Over 180 bikers and each had to bring a lady and pay 200 a day. The ladies had to draw a slip of paper with a time and location on it for each day, and show up to fuck any and all in line for a 2 hour window of fucking by any biker. There were 4 locations. Failure of the lady to show would mean explusion from their respective biker club and off the farm plus their lady would be ***** under stressful conditions. No exceptions. Areas were medival stocks, and two with mattress on the ground. Another for ladies having their periods. I drew the stocks twice and one of the mattress area with the picnic tables. I know I was fucked and I sucked many many cocks. Some shot quickly and some lasted for ever. I was cumed on and cumed in and pissed on and in me.
I enjoy your threads - you must be the hottest wife on this site. This thread got me hard as steel

sc_david said:
I enjoy your threads - you must be the hottest wife on this site. This thread got me hard as steel
Thank you sc david. I attended the biker rallies every 2 months, 4 each summer for 4 and a half years. I have had a lots of cocks.

Reactions: cynful and midnightfapper
Mmmm - I love women who have taken lots of cocks. It’s all so much more arousing to me because of how attractive and sexy you are.

Reactions: cynful, mywifecheats, robandkate and 1 other person
HWR seems to have a regular. He stops by most every morning on his way to work and again many days on his way home from work.

I hope you are able to see him with your wife. Him on top of her with his cock deep in her and she is moaning, or calling out his name to fuck her more and not to stop fucking or eating her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful and sephoro
2wheel said:
HWR seems to have a regular. He stops by most every morning on his way to work and again many days on his way home from work.
Since your wife HWR's regular fuck buddy "commuter guy" stops by to fuck her on his way to or from work, it seems possible he's married. That is, during your wife's initial screening, when she asked him whether he's married, he may have sensed immediately the answer she was looking for was "no," and lied about that.

If you wonder why he would want to fuck your wife regularly if he's married, the answer may be that HWR is more responsive.... a lot more responsive.... with her multiple orgasms (up to 3) each time. If "commuter guy" and his (hypothetical) wife have been married for many years, she may not find sex with him particularly exciting any more, and convey that with her attitude when she's in bed with him, including by not reaching orgasm. Or, "commuter guy's" wife (assuming he has one) may not fuck him at all any more.

Last edited: