Who can FAKE my wife??

Louxolou

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2021
Please do your best!

029BCBF3-7744-4370-9799-3A50774082C3.jpeg 3262429F-A554-44C5-A582-2B0EE3FD52AC.jpeg CF6D0678-2B77-4C44-900C-F0B34AEBD8C8.png 0D5B9BAA-D3A9-4B71-BCC5-ACD8B75A169B.jpeg EBABE87C-E5C7-416F-B9E9-10B09BFD6A3A.jpeg

Reactions: Jambon, Readyu and bigcore
basicmarriedmale said:
Here is your fake. You didn't specify what kind of fake.
Good work. And, good observation.

Reactions: basicmarriedmale
basicmarriedmale said:
Sometimes it is fun to purposely misinterpret . :)
What?! You misinterpreted??!! But.... but....:mad:

basicmarriedmale said:
No I was never Miss Interpreted.
Oh.... I see.

basicmarriedmale said:
I was once Miss Alabama though.
If so, I hope you looked better than implied by your screen name "Basicmarriedmale."

basicmarriedmale said:
it was when i was younger. then again I posted the last comment when I was younger.
Are you a woman or a man? I ask because your screen name implies you're a man, but your avatar and your comment that you were once Miss Alabama imply you're a woman.

basicmarriedmale said:
I never really thought about it too much...I'm not really sure. Let me seek my spouse's input. I'm sure she/he will know.
OK. I'll await your spouse's clarification.

Related: in your post of today (6 Sept. 2021), with "Before you start cuckolding (for newbies)" on the subject line, here:

https://www.slutwives.com/threads/before-you-start-cuckolding-for-newbies.126611/

there is a photo of a very attractive blonde woman at the end. Your comment that you were once Miss Alabama implies you're a very attractive woman (your screen name notwithstanding). If I may ask: is that photo actually you?

Last edited:
basicmarriedmale said:
no, i am male. that person is an adult model named Veronika Simon. I have actually painted her in oil many times. Physically I think she is near perfect, so I just thought I would post and share the love.

but I am a married male living in California.
Thank you for the clarification, Basicmarriedmale.

By way of reciprocating: I'm a divorced dude (white). My former wife and I separated then finalized our divorce a number of years ago after 38 years of marriage, which was apparently long enough to be married to the same person. We've remained friends since then, but don't live together.

Last edited:
basicmarriedmale said:
I've been with mine now for 21 years.
Congratulations!

basicmarriedmale said:
..... tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.
Good point. I'm old enough to justify viewing every birthday as having beat the odds again.

Or, as a bush pilot once put it after landing with me on a less-than-totally-smooth glacier surface: "Cheated death again!" I agreed and, by way of relieving our tension, we had a good laugh.

Reactions: basicmarriedmale
Cuck i can fake your wife private.
Private message please

Reactions: AlexcucChristina
Yes you can