• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Whiteboi sex

• Thread starterBetaben
  • Start date

Betaben

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2021
Let's get a chat going where we can share our inadequacy fears about women maybe share pics too let me know if interested.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, JamesR50 and monitaur
Oh yeah...

Reactions: toolman2c
Betaben said:
Let's get a chat going where we can share our inadequacy fears about women maybe share pics too let me know if interested.
I don't fear being inadequate I know it. she told me so.

• Love
Hercuckobeys said:
I don't fear being inadequate I know it. she told me so.
Understand mine too your asl?

• Love

• Love
JamesR50 said:
This thick long black cock this luck wife is sucking on, is 4x to 5x my inferior small white penis. My sex is jerking off to pictures like this or my wife fucking bbc. Phil

• Love
Reactions: JamesR50
Phil C said:
This thick long black cock this luck wife is sucking on, is 4x to 5x my inferior small white penis. My sex is jerking off to pictures like this or my wife fucking bbc. Phil
Your age?

Betaben said:
Do you get to watch?
I was permitted to at times in the past

I dont think it is healthy for cucks to watch, they just get funny ideas, cleaning is an option but bull/hotwife time is a time for them alone.

Reactions: littlecucky
DirtyAngel1967 said:
I dont think it is healthy for cucks to watch, they just get funny ideas, cleaning is an option but bull/hotwife time is a time for them alone.
Do you only chat here?

Wanna bang

download_20220125_063939.jpg download_20220125_063938.jpg download_20220125_063930.jpg

Chst any other places?

53, widowed. Oldest daughter carrying on the tradition. Engaged to a black guy.

• Love
Reactions: seedbag, h5t6ca, monitaur and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread