• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White women and thick lips?

• Thread starterdendcco13
  • Start date

dendcco13

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2008
This has been a burning question for me for a while, but never comfortable asking any of the white women at work because I dodn't want to be accused of sexual harassment, so here it goes:

Why do white women think thin/small lips are unsexy?

I don't know why so many white women pay tons of $ for regular Botox injections or surgery to get thick lips. I've always thought small lips were sexy. Even some of my black GFs had adorable tiny lips, a lot smaller than Angelina Jolie's lips.

Maybe it's a matter of the grass being greener on the other side, but does anyone agree with me that natural thin lips are sexy? :confused:

It has everything to do from Kissing to Oral sex. I guess.

I is the oral sex

Thick, pouty lips means better sex, especially oral.

There is a suggestion that she has been giving head for a long time. Another aspect is the image of the thicker lips sliding over the head of a penis. The bigger the lips, the greater the pleasure.

So yes! Thick lips are a REAL assess for women. It's up there with bigger tits!

There are TONS of women with small/thin lips who can give life-changing blowjobs, too. So thick lips aren't all important in that area, it's the tongue work and pure sexual desire that makes a great blowjob.

yes, it's the desire to do it well, that counts!

It's all about Pussy

At a subliminal level thick pouting lips make us think of "pouting, open, aroused pussy lips".

Well that's my 2 cents worth anyway.

Ive been told that at when that when a female is aroused her lips (on her face) become slightly engorged as well. I cant say whether or not I believe that. My guess is that on some level it is convey a state of arousal. But like anything else, there are ugly big lips and sexy big lips. Sade has sexy big lips.

I wish I had poutier lips, but I do give a great blowjob. I love sucking cocks and big black cocks are my favourites. I'm a cocksucking slut. But thick lips on men isn't a big turn-on. I can see pouty lips on a woman being hot though. Angelina Jolie is sexy definitely.

A lot of black men (incl me) think women with thin lips are so sexy. It's easier for us guys with thick lips to really nibble on lips smaller than ours. I've kissed women with thick lips and it can be a problem if her lips are as big (or bigger) than mine. My lips just seem to wrap around tiny lips so easily. When I meet white attractive white women, I tend to imagine what it would be like kissing them. It's almost a Pavlovian response for me when I meet a small-lipped woman. :yumyum:

Ladies (especially you, Hungrylips), I'd love to see yours if you have a pic.

dendcco13 said:
This has been a burning question for me for a while, but never comfortable asking any of the white women at work because I dodn't want to be accused of sexual harassment, so here it goes:

Why do white women think thin/small lips are unsexy?

I don't know why so many white women pay tons of $ for regular Botox injections or surgery to get thick lips. I've always thought small lips were sexy. Even some of my black GFs had adorable tiny lips, a lot smaller than Angelina Jolie's lips.

Maybe it's a matter of the grass being greener on the other side, but does anyone agree with me that natural thin lips are sexy? :confused:

Hell no,,,,,,,I love thick lips on women black and white,,,,,,heck I love thick lips on all my women. Thick lips are sexier and great to kiss and lick, I love a white woman with all black women features.

If a woman has nice full thick soft lips there is just more to kiss and lick.

Some sexy little thin lips for you...

This is what I'm talking about. I think they're sexy as hell... I love redheads, too!

Attachments

• lips1.JPG
    lips1.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 93
  • lips2.JPG
    lips2.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 82
Cocksucking is a skill, it's not about the size of a chick's lips. Big lips are a visual turn-on for a fan of chicks w/ DSLs. They do make a difference when a chick rubs her lips up and down your shaft, more surface area covered I suppose. Big lips are best for kissing...

I love women with full lips. Full lips look great and are better for kissing and blowjobs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like women. Period.

I don't think men care too much about fuller lips,etc. I've never heard a man complain about a woman's lips.

I love how my lips are naturally quite full. This has attracted men since I was 12 or 13. Also, my teeth are extrememly straight which is good for traditional good looks. But I think women with a little overbite are quite sexy as if they have been giving oral sex ever since their permanent teeth started coming in.

Thin, thick or whatever lips. For me, the worst thing a woman can do is to try and change her lips.

Some of the cosmetic changes we see especially from models and stars are a turn off to me. Some of the results have been disastrous. My advice ladies, is to just stick with what nature gave you.

Users who are viewing this thread