white women and girls belong to bnwo

• Thread starterlovetocinteracial
  • Start date

lovetocinteracial

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2022
i believe that all white women and girls are born to be bred with black men.

Reactions: Rockford, ChillJaxGuy, TheInferiorwhite and 7 others
lovetocinteracial said:
i believe that all white women and girls are born to be bred with black men.
If it's white, should be owned by black. It's up to the superior blacks when they start fucking their property.

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, IanNEUK, ckc and 3 others
For anyone interested in this (wonderful) thread, I thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and hikawade
Want my daughter black owned and bred jay900cbr kik

• Love
Reactions: TheInferiorwhite, JefFy, Aleksandrman and 5 others
Jayday said:
Want my daughter black owned and bred jay900cbr kik
I agree, my daughter and granddaughter was blacked, and so was my wife; and I love sucking Black cock

Reactions: JefFy and lovetocinteracial
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
For anyone interested in this (wonderful) thread, I thought i might flag this, since so many of the white bois posting here might be interested. we have a new chat room called "Obeah" dedicated to acknowledging and worshipping a Black Man named OBEAH BROWN who regularly uses and humiliates us white bois (of all types) in different chat rooms. HE is incredible. if you might be interested in joining our totally open, free and welcoming chat, just go to the chat, open the Room List on the main menu, and click on "Obeah." you will then need to enter the password, rimmingSIR. you can then come in, look around (i suggest reading some of the chat already there to get an idea of who/what we are. it will also explain the procedures and minimal rules if you would be interested in being a regular. we are brand new, now seven regulars in less than three days ... and all welcome. and you can be totally open in expressing who you are and your wants/wishes/desires. we all understand and probably share many of them. we have cuck bois, sissy bois, fem bois, or just sub bois who accept the superiority of Black Men.
password doesn't work

JefFy said:
password doesn't work
that was an old post, about a chatroom that has since been deleted. two new chatrooms that might be of interest to you are Sissy 4 BNWO, which is starting to get active. A lot of us fembois, sissies, "gurls" are openly and exciting discussing our craving for and worship of Black Men. There is also a chatroom with the name "Obeah" in it, forget the exact title, but it is owned and run by Mr. Obeah Brown, a dom Black Man who enjoys putting us variety of subbie bois through out paces. It is passworded by invite only, but you can message ObeahBrown directly and ask him respectfully if He will allow you in. If you grovel enough, I think He will consider it. It is worth the effort to have the opportunity to be in the room with Him, and share the sorority of his slavish worshippers. Note: he is strict, but very fair.

I agree... of course

bowned.jpg

Reactions: hyperxguy, cmeinfl` and TheInferiorwhite
I’ve recently become of the same belief and totally agree! I want to give my mom and sister over to black men. They’re both very attractive and believe they belong to black men. All I can see them as lately when I look at them is grade A prime breeding material for superior black that they are.

Reactions: thatdawg