• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white wife owned by black bull!

• Thread startermsexynj32
  • Start date

msexynj32

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2006
My Black Bull Got Off On My Posting On Here. He Wants My Sissy Hubby To Take Pictures Of Us Together At New Years.anybody Want To See Me Taking His Thick Black 10inch Cock In All Of My Holes? If You Do Write On Here And My Bull Will Have Hubby Take Some So You All Can See Me Stretched Out By Him!

Attachments

• Picture 031.jpg
    Picture 031.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3,304
Hell Yes

You better please that bull. I hope you are a naughty mom making dad
take pictures and clean you up. Nothing better than fucking a mommy!
I have had a few. I would trade pictures.

That was quick from your first post of looking ! I'd like to see more for sure.

Definately

If you really are a white woman who is owned by a Black man, then there is no choice involved. You and your white hubby must do everything in your power to ensure your Master gets what He wants.
We all hope that he insists on the pics being posted here:)

I definitely want to see one of my fellow Jersey brothers puy a white slut in her place;)

Let's see you stretched by his superior black fuk stick

love to see it

would love to see your Big Black Bull taking what is his and your husband being put in his place.

Owned White Wife

Yes Maam I want to see you taken and stretched by his hugh black cock.Please if he is going to take all three holes, make sure the cum goes into your pussy.For all of perverted creampie lovers.YOUR HOT. okdeacon

white wife owned by black bull pt2

my bull is going to have hubby film it all. please raise your hand if you want to see me strteched and torn up by my bull. youll see his cum coming out of me in all directions.

Attachments

• Picture 030.jpg
    Picture 030.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,638
Love to see you try to make him cum , he has probably had many wives
you may not be able to do it for him cum

it would be really hot to see you stretched and used by your bull. I have both hands raised for that.

both my hands and my cock are raised high to see more of you and your bull

film

hand and gland up

Open wide and let him cum indie I Say.....Hand U*P,The more i see you the more i realise you were ment to be a BBC cock *****

mmmm luv 2 c all yr holes stretched with cum running out

Mace

Bring here your white wife to be pregnant

:) I would love to become pregnant by that. I want my wimpy, white hubby, to watch the impregnation. Where do I sign-up? I am in New Hampshire. Love, Irene!!!

Can't wait to see your hot body being fucked by that big dick. I just jacked off looking at your ppicture and thinking about it

You've got to do it, so I can show my wife what she's missing by not having bbc.

Owned Wife

Again YES my hand is up to see you get your pussy tore plum up.Also my hand is not the only thing that is raised. okdeacon

pretty woman

Users who are viewing this thread