• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

white male interested in watching

• Thread starterrickrock442003
  • Start date

rickrock442003

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2006
i am a white male and i'm interested in watching in person a white girl being fucked by black men. i'm not a cuck and have no interest in cuckold but just want to watch. any suggestions ?

Are you married, or do you have a girlfriend?

am married but she will not participiate.

Sounds like you need to start with toys.. start small and work your way larger. Then talk to her and she will slowly admit they are better than you. At that point you can suggest she date a brotha.

my suggestion is to find a white female pantyhose wearing short skirt spiked high heels slut/***** who loves to drink and take her out to a bar where she feels comfortable being at and then later take her to jazz bar that has a few black men who always arrive alone

blkice2u@aol.com

So are you trying to find another woman to watch get fucked by a black dude or are you trying to find ways to "turn" your wife?