• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White Girl Tits and Ass

• Thread starterclass of 70
  • Start date

class of 70

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2004
in the south
White Girl Tits and Ass

TC and Peter looked me up and down. I showered and dressed that morning with plans on going to the lake to spend the day with friends. I put on a blue bikini top and a pair of cuts offs over my bikini bottoms. I felt sexy and spry that morning, loving the look with my new sandals, I was looking forward to a fun day at the lake.

I was 22, and looking good. My 34C breasts are firm and perky, my hips are slim with enough flair that I turned heads no matter what I wore. Men loved my long legs. I added summer highlights to my reddish blonde hair.

Clifford called me about 9am… We had to meet and go over to our dealers shop. Clifford and I split half pounds of weed and sold all but an ounce a week to our friends at the university. We’ve done this since we were freshman and now we were seniors.

The price had been going up as was tuition and books. What I did not know was Clifford had gotten his fiance pregnant and was now supporting her too. He fell behind on paying TC and Peter. Collectively, we were $500 short.

I called my friend Cheryl to let her know I would meet them at the lake. Clifford came by and picked me up. He looked sheepish…Clifford was a young black man I’ve known since grade school. He was just a friend, a good guy who hung around mostly white people in our town.

He told me he messed up, that even though I had paid him my share, that TC and Peter needed to speak to both of us. This gave me a start, I was not prepared for that. Cliff said, it would be ok, we just need to be square with TC and Peter on how we would pay them and we would probably have to start paying up front.

"Cliff," I said, "I trust you but you should have told me what was going on." I also told him I was happy that he was taking responsibility with his girl and was happy that they were going to marry.

When we arrived at the barber shop, we went around back. Peter answered the door. As soon as Clifford entered, Peter punched him in the chest.

I was terrified. Peter told me to sit down on the sofa. As I did, TC entered the room. TC was about 40, in good shape at 6 foot and 180 lbs. He is a dark complected black man with rather good looking features.

Peter was also about 40, he is light complected, high yellow so to speak. He too is tall and thin.

TC sat close to me. I could feel his stare on my breasts. I was shaking. Peter told us we need to come up with his $500 by this evening. Clifford tried to speak but Peter said that there was no time for an extension.

I asked if there was anything we can do, Peter grinned.

"There is a lot you can do"…TC chimed. Peter was a photographer. TC said if I submitted to some photos, the sum can be worked off.

"What will become of the photos, can you hide my face?"

“No” was a terse answer. Peter had sold photos to magazines for years, mainly men’s magazines for blacks, it was 1992 and more interracial photos were accepted.

I thought for a moment, I was scared, Clifford was beyond scared and kept apologizing.

"Stand up" TC ordered me.

I did..I was afraid but I was aroused too...

"turn around"

Peter was humming…mmmm, mmm! Young college girl, we can make a good shoot.

They took us upstairs to a room that was a photo studio. In one corner was a big brass bed. I noticed a side table had a vibrator and black dildo sitting out…still in the package.

Peter and his camera were set, he had me strut around, bending over to show my cleavage and also ass shots. I was told to remove my shorts, they liked my blue bikini, it was sexy but not slutty. That was the look they wanted.

Next I was told to remove my top, I freed my tits and massaged them from instinct, that is when I noticed TC was had a video recorder going too. I could see my image in a monitor. It was warm in that room but my nips were turgid. I had butterflies..

“Slide back on the bed and rub your pussy for us” said Peter.

I also heard a lighter, TC had lit a joint. He passed it around and within minutes my anxiety was lifted. I felt sexy and slutty...

I toyed with my nips as the camera clicked and the video caught every move.

I could see Clifford, sitting in the corner with a bulge in his pants.

TC and Peter went along their business asking questions on how I like to play with my pussy, If my boy friend pleases me…leading sex questions.

I was told to show my pussy…it was soaked from my rubbing it over the material…I stood up and took off the bottoms, totally naked in front of the 3 black men.

TC told me to take the toys, I took the vibrator and turned it on, I rubbed it over my neatly trimmed mons, I had trimmed it too a landing strip. I lowered it and teased my ******* pussy lips.

I reached out and took the black dildo, it was 9 inches of pliable but firm plastic and licked it. I liked the texture withe realistic veins and nice head.

My hand on the vibe teasing my pussy and with the dildo on my lips and tits looked so hot in the monitor.

“Fuck this” TC suddenly spouted…his shirt was off and he dropped his pants.

Off came the tented boxers as he slid on the bed kneeling near my head.

I had never seen a black man naked. TC was very sexy with a big hard cock. He held his cock near my face, I could smell it, it was fresh smelling like he just showered.

His balls were big and tight. I reached out and grabbed his cock around the base, drawing him close. I licked his shaft and did my best to take him in my hot mouth. My head was swimming. TC had his hand over my pussy and began to finger me, playing with my young tender pussy.

I was soaked, sounds were coming out of my mouth that I never heard before.

Suddenly TC pulled back, “get on your knees, ass up, baby”

Immediately I did what I was told. I felt so wicked…

My ass was toward the cameras, Peter told me to reach under and play with my pussy.

TC came around and shifted me so the camera would catch his black meat entering my white pussy,

I cried out, announcing that this was my first big cock, be slow, easy please...

He teased my pussy with the fat mushroom head of his cock…”you like sucking black dick, dontya Sherry”,

“You one of them oral sluts, right”…

I answered yes, I love sucking cock, I love sucking his cock….

By then TC was inserting his cock past my pretty outer lips, my pussy was taking him in, thank God he was experienced and knew when to give me more cock meat….

In the matter of minutes he was buried, his balls slapping my ass.

I reached back with one hand to massage his balls.

I found great pleasure in fingering my clit while feeling his meat slide into my tight pussy. I was in heaven.

"Your white ass is so good baby" TC kept muttering..."good white pussy, good white pussy".

My eyes were closed as I concentrated on the pleasures, TC was squeezing my tits as I pushed back on his cock, creating rhythm of passion.

I became aware of the mattress moving, Peter was now naked and offering his cock to my lips. His cock was long and skinny, he also smelled very good.

His cock was leaking as I tried to slide my mouth over his cock while TC had his cock buried in my snatch.

TC grabbed my hips, his pace picked up, he started to grunt, I could feel his black cock swell as he grunted louder..he let loose a flood of cum deep into me, I felt 3 long spurts as he finished his load in me.

My pussy was contracting and I was nearly blind with rolling orgasms…TC pulled out and Peter rolled me on my back.

I was panting and kept repeating ”oh my pussy, oh my pussy”. "My pussy is so full of cum...

I had never been fucked like that, granted I had only had sex maybe a dozen times up to this morning, and nothing was close to this.

Peter climbed over my hips, his cock in my face, I tried to mouth him, he teased me as he went down and began titty fucking me…”I love white girl titties”

He had me squeeze his cock while he slid between my creamy white titties, Peter pinched and pulled at my nipples, it hurt but my pussy was flowing. I was in pleasure mode.

Peter then got above me, entering me from on top, his cock was so long, he filled me up, at one point there was a jab, he hit my cervix, it hurt and he backed off the strokes.

He plowed me so good and we both came together, his tongue and mine danced, frenching me deeply as his balls emptied into my well fucked pussy.

We were exhausted. I was shown a bathroom with shower. I went and cleaned up.

Clifford, well, his only relief was to beat off while I was being fucked silly.

Peter and TC kept saying how good I was and how great the photos and vid turned out. All debts were cleared.

I never saw a photo or video of that day.

Clifford dropped me off at the lake. He never said a word.

I spent the rest of the day with my girl friends. My pussy hummed for hours.

Almost 20 years later, in my masturbation fantasies, I fuck Peter and TC over and over…revealing and sharing my white girl tits and ass with them for their pleasures

Users who are viewing this thread