• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

White boy disses the dominatrix

• Thread starterebonymax
  • Start date

ebonymax

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2008
www.goddessmax.com
Someone decides to send me an email in regards to RACIAL play and just how terrible it was and wanted to know what my take was on that. Boy do I give you an earful! How dare a white motherfucker come lecture me on race relations??? Dumb white bitches! I set the record straight for all the white boy bitches in the world, your place is beneath all that is great. Under my round black Dominatrix ass is where you belong bitches!

Ebony Goddess Maxxyne Payne

Ebony Dominatrix GoddessMax of Atlanta

generated_3770606.gif

[gickr.com]_6211facf-4fcb-80d4-c15a-d5a3649822e6.gif

generated_3750552.gif

generated_3765090.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiss my BLACK ass u white loser!

Get on your knees you pathetic white motherfucker and pucker up those thin lips of yours and kiss my perfectly black superior ass! You are so pathetic and a glutton for punishment and I absolutely love it. Enjoy this verbal session. I had so much degredation to dish out I had to make this a 2 part. I take absolute pleasure in making your sorry pathetic manhood mine. This is probably for the best you wouldn't have any idea what to do with it anyway. One of my stupid white boys went on a shopping spree on my wishlist an this little bootyshort was on my list. Go ahead and kiss this gorgeous black ass.

generated_3782921.gif

[gickr.com]_66e290d0-9375-e044-8522-d3f2246bd9ab.gif

buttworship005.jpg

buttworship004.jpg

Thank You for sharing with us, Goddess Maxx. It would be my pleasure to serve under You and any other Black Lady you so choose.

1st time ****** Bi

You open your eyes and you find yourself tied down in a terrible situation with me looking down on you. You are wondering what you are doing here... This is cannot possibly be a good situation. Well, it is not. I am going to put you to work. I spotted your pretty MOUTH and I thought that it would be perfect for cock sucking. ****** COCK SUCKING. I am aware that you have never sucked cock before this is perfect. I have a stud with a big black cock getting ready for you in the next room eager to that pretty mouth of yours. You are the new fish and you will make me a fortune. I know you do not want to do this but I do not care. YOU WILL suck cock for me like a good bitch and you will earn me my money! I am not asking, and resisting is not only a waste of energy it is recommended it fuels my stud's passion for shoving is giant black cock deeper and deeper down your throat. Just give in, take a deep breath and SUCK bitch!

generated_3840451.gif

worshipmyhose002.gif

OMG, yes Mistress Maxx, I will gladly suck cock for you, gladly.

Be my CROSS DRESSING *****

I know what you yearn for. You yearn to be my special girl BITCH! You know who that is: The girl that I dress up and pimp out to the highest bidder. You know you want to please me and be a good earner right? But first things first! Let's get you trained Bitch. You will be a cock sucking expert when I am done with you. You will be the best bottom BITCH yet!

Ebony dominatrix GoddessMax website updates

generated_3292675.gif

generated_3293912.gif

generated_3311264.gif

generated_3311364.gif

YES, YES, YES, Mistress Maxx You know what I need and want so much.
TO BE YOUR BITCH !!!!!

Tiny asian dick

"Dear Goddess Maxxyne
I love that you are doing racial humiliation, there's only a few black goddesses out there doing this kind of thing. I have noticed that all your race play clips are for white guys and I was wondering if you could do one for asians? I'm chinese, 23 y/o virgin with a tiny asian dick. Short, skinny, I fit all the stereotypes. Most asian guys do, especially about the dick. White boys may be small in the pants, but if so, asians are TINY. Anything racist should be game for this type of clip. I love hearing racial slurs like chink, gook, and having asian 'men' compared to white men, black men"

Asian sensations are a joke! Wish Granted!

Ebony Dominatrix Maxxyne Payne

generated_4092105.gif

generated_4063351.gif

ph-146.jpg

ebonymax said:
I know what you yearn for. You yearn to be my special girl BITCH! You know who that is: The girl that I dress up and pimp out to the highest bidder. You know you want to please me and be a good earner right? But first things first! Let's get you trained Bitch. You will be a cock sucking expert when I am done with you. You will be the best bottom BITCH yet!

I would love to.Great make-up application pics. I love those lips, ebonymax.

White Enslavement Evolution

Hey there you white motherfucker. You are on your knees where you belong and take this quick tongue lashing I dish out to you.

Things were so nice for you when things were simply BLACK and WHITE were they not? But in this clip you will see the progression of things. And I say progression because things did nothing but progress as the times changed. You see this change in this clip which starts in BLACK and WHITE but ends in full color. I take you into my time warp and you see the BLACK RACE become superior to your sorry pathetic white existence.

Ebony dominatrix GoddessMax website updates

generated_4131780.gif

generated_4089573.gif

generated_4078785.gif

Reparations Demand

"Just wanted to say I love your racial videos. Very good work. Would love to see a video of you talking about reparations. I've always had a fantasy about being ****** to pay an Ebony Woman like yourself reparations even though I personally had no part during the slave trade...to be held accountable for the sins of my ancestors. I would be sued in a reparations court and then ****** to pay."

Of course you should feel like you have to pay C.H! You came to the right place, especially considering you felt you had 'no part' in this, which could not be farther from the truth!

generated_3335848.gif

interrog011.gif

interrog009.gif

Old white guy trampled by Black girl

Old white guy gets trampled, verbally humiliated, and stepped on in black "Bitch" stockings by ebony Goddess. She stomps up and down his sorry white ass. He's spit on and kicked in the face at the end. This clip has lots of racial humiliation directed at white Bitch boys.

Ebony Dominatrix GoddessMax

Ebony Dominatrix Maxxyne Payne

superher001.gif

interrog011.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread