• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

While wife away on a date

• Thread starternatasnaikul
  • Start date

natasnaikul

Natasha
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2019
Curious what do you do during the time when you know precisely that she is out and getting fucked. Do you masturbate, edge or allowed to cum, wear specific clothing items or accessories or are you locked in chastity, do you have special instructions to follow, etc? What about if she is away for a few days over the weekend or business trip?

Reactions: SquirmingSub, PhilippinesFun and Manwaife
natasnaikul said:
Curious what do you do during the time when you know precisely that she is out and getting fucked. Do you masturbate, edge or allowed to cum, wear specific clothing items or accessories or are you locked in chastity, do you have special instructions to follow, etc? What about if she is away for a few days over the weekend or business trip?
When Kris is out on a date with her current lover Vince, I wait patiently at home for her to come back and tell me all of the hot details of their sex session. I spend a lot of time playing with my dick, and try not to cum. Kris will usually stroke me to a powerful climax when she gets back. If she decides to spend the night with him, I will put on a condom and jerk off while thinking about another guy enjoying my wife's tits and pussy.

When they spend a weekend together, I will masturbate several times to reduce my anxiety. My wife will come home and ask me how many rubbers I used while jerking off to the thoughts of her having fun with Vince's big cock. She likes knowing that I cum so many times when she is away. The thought of her boyfriend emptying his balls into her pussy while I am jerking off into a condom is very arousing to both of us.

Reactions: natasnaikul, SquirmingSub, twotrip and 3 others
Just depends. Some times I have been at work and can't do anything. Some times I edge. It's best when the guy sends u pics of them fucking

Reactions: natasnaikul, PhilippinesFun, HotwifeloverNJ and 1 other person
interesting question, i hope there are more to come.

natasnaikul said:
Mmmmmm. Such a fun topic.

Reactions: crt and Matureplay