• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Which position is your favorite? Why?

• Thread starterSean2007
  • Start date

Sean2007

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2007
Would you like to share and tell others which position is your favorite? why?

My preferred position is misstionary.

Here is why:
1, With this position, I could control the pace. And my woman has to lay on her back and let me in control.
2, If I like, I could choose to kissing her, whisper on her ears for some dirty words, fondle her tits or tweak nipple while I am taking her.
3, In this position I could see her expression on her face. It is always turn me on when I see her eyes closed and swing her head and long hair with my each thrust.
4, With the help of gravity(since I am on top), my cock could get thicker and larger with more blood flush into it. I could work her for longer time.
5, In a variant of this position, I kneel between her legs with her legs spead wide, I could see my dick in and out her. It is very exciting.

Why no one want to write your thoughts here?

My second prefer is doggie.

and yours?

I'd have to say doggy style because for me, that position changed my whole approach to sex.

Like most guys, I use to have sex because my dick was hard and I wanted a sexual release. You stroke her a few times, you have an ejaculation then you move on.

The first time I had sex with a white girl was in the doggy style position. I'll admit, the only thing that attracted me to her was her nice round shaped ass. My dick use to get hard just watching her walk so I was just going to hit it a few times then move on.

When I started having sex with her in my dorm room, I couldn't help but notice the skin contrast. She had a small waist with a nice bubble butt. Seeing my black dick penetrating her white pussy was AWESOME. My erection got even harder. I DIDN'T want to ejaculate, I wanted to feel my dick up in her pussy.

I know people say color shouldn't make a difference but for me it did, something that I didn't expect. After a while, she became like a drug to me, I had to have that white pussy, I couldn't help myself. What made it worse was she had the same sexual appetite as I did.

Once her and I started having sex on a regular basis, I would get creative and change the way I'd stroke her. Our sex sessions just kept getting better. I knew what she liked and what to do to her to get a particular response. I LOVED hearing her voice when she would moan. I knew how to stroke her to get her to moan on every stroke.

For example, if I long stroked her, pulling my dick all the way out of her pussy then push it back in, it makes this BLATT sound. Air gets in her pussy and when I push my dick in her, it forces the air out to make that BLATT sound. She moans on every stroke when I do that so I'll stroke her constantly like that for a while .....(BLATT) OOOHH ..... (BLATT) MMMM ...... (BLATT) OH MY GOD!!! .... (BLATT) AAAHHH .... (BLATT) GET IT BABY, GET IT !!! ..... (BLATT) FUCK ME!!

I will grab her hair and pull her head back. I'll start talking dirty to her, demanding her pussy .... GIVE ME THAT PUSSY WOMAN, GIVE IT TO ME !!! (BLATT) OOOH BABY. I'll have one hand pulling her hair and I will slap her ass with my other hand, I'd slap her ass just enough to see her ass jiggle.

You can tell when she is about to have an orgasm, her body starts jerking uncontrollable. She starts studdering ... dit ... duh .... dhdhhrrnhrnjd. I push my dick all the way up in her and pull her to me .... CUM BABY, CUM ALL OVER MY DICK. She will cum so hard some times she will just collapse afterwards.

Even in the missionary position, I end up stroking her longer because I like the way her pussy makes my dick feel and I am stroking her for that feeling instead of just ejaculating. I like to fuck her with her legs bent back and spread wide. Her legs rest on the inside of my arms with my hands on the bed. When it feels good to her, she will make certain gestures that lets me know she is enjoying herself.

While I'm on top stroking her, she will start caressing my face with her hands. I'll start kissing her and stick my tong in her mouth.

This is when you two get into your most intimate moments. She starts crying, have tears rolling down the side of her face. She asks you do you like the way her pussy feels. You tell her you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way her pussy feels and start kissing her all over her face. She tells you that you have made her so happy at this moment.

She wraps her arms around your neck real tight and cries on your shoulder. You are fucking her still, stroking her good. She whispers in your ear .... don't stop, baby pllleease don't stop. She starts crying out loud it feels so good to her.

Yeah, doggy style with a white girl for me, definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread