• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

When my wife knew she became a slut

• Thread startertopgear78
  • Start date

topgear78

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2014
usa
After my wife Anne had her fun gang bang we were talking about how she became a slut. This is a true story about how she found her inner slut. This is written by her.

Whenever I was growing up I realized how my family was different than others in town. My dad was confined to a wheelchair because he was paralyzed from an accident when I was three. My sister Karen was only 18 months old when he was hit by a ***** driver and I never remember him not being in a wheelchair.

It had to be tough on my mom because here was an attractive 23 year old woman who's husband could no longer satisfy her sexually. Several times a year we were visited by my dad's best friend Steve. They were old friends growing up and served in the Army together. We called him 'Uncle Steve' and I remember my mom was always very happy whenever he'd visit. I never knew why until much later.

When I was a sophomore in high school we had an early dismissal due to a furnace malfunction so we were sent home early. I was 16 at the time and still a virgin. I had dated a couple of different guys and the farthest I'd ever gone was letting them feel me up and giving them a hand job. I walked home that day and whenever I got to our house i noticed Uncle Steve's car in the driveway. I opened the back door and didn't see anyone.

Just as I was ready to call out their names I heard my mom scream. I realized that it wasn't a scream in agony but something completely different.

"Oh yes!!! Keep it up Steve!" she screamed.

I crept down the hall towards my parents room when I heard my dad's voice.

"Come on Steve. Fuck her good. Make the bitch cum."

Their door was partially open and I could see what was going on. My mom and Steve were naked on the bed and my dad was in his wheelchair with his pants off. Steve was behind my mom fucking her doggy style while she stroked my dad's semi-erect cock.

"Suck Doug's cock," Steve said to my mom.

She bent over and took his cock in her mouth as my dad fondled her breasts. Steve was standing next to my mom and i couldn't keep my eyes off his cock. Every cock I'd seen before was about 4-6 inches long and very thin. Uncle Steve's cock was longer and much fatter.

"Make him cum. Suck him off and swallow it," he commanded.

She had all of my dad's now fully erect cock in her mouth and his eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily.

"Oh fuck Jill! I'm cumming!" he moaned.

As she swallowed his load of cum Steve penetrated her again and he was fucking her again. I felt my knees get weak as they had sex and my panties were now soaking wet. I'd never seen anyone having sex in person before, I'd only ever seen it on movies or in magazines.

I slowly crept out of the house and went down to the park to wait at least an hour before I'd go home. I walked home and walked into the kitchen and the three of them were eating lunch.

"Why are you home so early young lady? Did you get suspended?" my mom asked.

"No there was a fire at school so they sent us home early."

I went to my room to change and I fingered my wet pussy to climax before I went back into the kitchen. My mom was cleaning up and my dad and 'Uncle Steve' were on the deck drinking beer and talking as I made small talk with my mom. A few minutes later Karen came home from school and I followed her into her room and told her about what I'd seen.

"You'll never guess what I saw today?" I asked.

"What?"

"I got home from school early because of a fire at school and walked into mom, dad and 'Uncle Steve' fucking in their room."

"No way," Karen stated.

"Yes. Uncle Steve has a nice cock too."

"Did they see you?" Karen asked.

"No but it was something I'd never seen before."

"Bullshit," Karen replied.

"No I'm still a virgin," I replied. "I know you aren't. Susie Thomas told me she caught her fucking her brother."

"Yeah she did."

We both went back into the kitchen and nothing unusual happened the rest of his visit. Several months later 'Uncle Steve' came over for another visit. It was summertime and by this time I was a 17 year old newly employed restaurant worker. I got a job at the same restaurant my mom worked at and I enjoyed making money. I got off work one night about 9pm and walked home. I heard nothing except some rustling from the family room. I was thinking i could bust Karen with one of her many boyfriends but as I crept downstairs I was shocked by what I saw. My naked mother was on her knees with 'Uncle Steve's' cock in her mouth. She was giving her a blowjob and I watched as she sucked him off until he came in her mouth.

I crept back to my room and stripped and pulled my dildo from underneath my mattress. I penetrated myself with my large red plaything and was pretending that it was Steve fucking me. I caught myself moaning and realized that I needed to keep quiet because we had thin walls and you could hear the TV in my parents room as I climaxed. After cumming I put on my favorite baby doll nightgown with matching panties and fell fast asleep.

The next morning I got up around 9:30am and I heard no sounds. I knew mom and dad we would be at work figured Karen would be at the park so i went into the kitchen for breakfast. I reached up into the cupboard for a box of cereal when I heard a voice behind me.

"Do you always run around the house dressed like that?" Uncle Steve asked.

I jumped and looked over at him and replied, "Only when I think I'm alone."

"Did you enjoy the show last night?" he asked.

"What do ya mean?" I asked.

"I saw you spying on your mom and I last night. You need to be quieter whenever you rub your clit because I could hear you pleasuring yourself."

My face turned bright red as I turned around and stood in shock.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of Annie. Sex is natural and since your father can't always keep your mother satisfied they let me fulfill her needs. By the way I bet the boys are fighting over you."

"Don't I wish," I replied. "I'm still a virgin."

"No fucking way! If I was your age I'd be tapping you anytime I could."

"Oh 'Uncle Steve!" I decreed.

I turned around to get some cereal and as I reached up for the cereal I felt Uncle Steve's breath on my neck. My nightie went up past my waist and Steve's hands went up my gown. He found my then perky 34A breasts and he pulled and pinched my erect nipples.

"Uncle Steve!" I faintly protested, but didn't stop him.

His free right hand went inside of my panties and he quickly pulled them down to my ankles. He rubbed my wet pussy with one hand while he removed my gown with his other hand. Here I was standing naked in front of my father's best friend.

"Damn Annie. You're a little hottie."

Our lips met and soon I had my tongue inside of his mouth kissing him like my life depended on it. I felt the bulge in his boxers and I pulled them down and his erect cock hit my stomach. I had my hands all over his cock and he picked me up and put me on the table. He spread my legs apart and kissed his way up my thighs and he found my swollen clit in no time. I felt a monster orgasm building and this was unlike anyone I'd ever had.

"Oh my god!!!!! Holy fuck!" I screamed as I squirted my juices all over the table and his face.

"Wow! I've never had a woman cum like that before," he replied. "Get ready Annie, I'm gonna pop your cherry."

He guided his cock into my waiting pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me, come on Steve fuck me!" I screamed.

He penetrated my virgin cunt and I wrapped my legs tightly around him. He slowly thrusted away as I was in ecstasy. I now knew why my sister enjoyed sex so much because I never had feelings like this before.

"Oh my god. This is awesome!" I screamed as I felt another orgasm building. "I'm cumming!" I screamed.

My vaginal muscles tightened around his cock and Steve let out a scream and I felt him filling my pussy full of his warm cum.

"Oh fuck. I should've pulled out. I don't want you to end up 17 and pregnant like your mother," he chagrined.

"Don't worry Uncle Steve. I'm on the pill," I said as we cuddled after my first time.

"Thank god," he replied. "I'd really piss off your parents if I knocked you up."

We cuddled for a few more minutes then we both got dressed. I got changed and Karen got home a few minutes later. She had no idea what 'Uncle Steve' and I had done and it was the beginning of our relationship. Every time 'Uncle Steve' would visit he's end up fucking both my mother and me. I ended up enjoying sex so much that it turned me into a total nymphomaniac. I learned to love and enjoy sex. More stories to cum...some with my mom and I with our co-workers. But that's for later.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
Very hot story, and true confessions are always the best

Users who are viewing this thread