When did you start?

• Thread startermaturesubgirl
  • Start date

maturesubgirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
profiles.yahoo.com
Hello, my name is Karen and I'm relatively new to the site. I love how active the forums are an how much people contribute their own thoughts and experiences. I suppose the question I have is more directed towards the women but if any of the men have something to contribute I'd love to hear what they have to say as well.

My question is fairly simple and is just out of curiosity, but when did the women in here realize that IR was a turn on for them. I feels as though I'm a bit of a late bloomer, although happy to have found out now than not at all. I'm 47 now but had really only noticed black men in a more sexual way just a few years ago. I wish I could say there was some amazing story which started it all for me but it was pretty simple and admittedly a little cliche. I had an attractive black man at a gym I run/swim at befriend me and become a little flirtatious. It was all very playful, nothing over the line, and never really developed into anything more. That simple gesture on his part was enough to open my eyes to the world of IR.

Thanks again for all that contribute here to making this site wonderful.

Karen

Last edited by a moderator:
IR sexxing

Red and I had an open relationship before we were married. She never had an oppurtunity to meet blackmen back then. After we were married we moved to the carribean. There meeting and interracting with blackmen was a daily thing. Within 9 months of the honeymoon and 3 months of us living down there she had her first night with a blackman. Funny to say, but yes she was hooked from the first night with him. It help that he had a 10" cock and was a very talented lover. She told me that it was soooo wild to watch his black cock slide in and out of her. She loved the cock and the contrast since she is a pale skined redhead. Very hot to watch as well, I must say. They became regular lovers on and off for over 6 years. From that first night with him she wanted only blackmen for lovers. It been over 10 years since she first slept with Pablo. In that time since, she has had well over 30 lovers.

Let us know if you want to know more.
M&M

Last edited by a moderator:
well I started young -- actually when i was in high school. It was a very bad thing where i grew up at for black guys to talk to us white girls but I have never been one to follow the rules so to speak. I am honored that the black guy that caught me staring at him liked me enuff to come up and talk to me. He knew what he wanted and i am very glad that he wanted me. I was 15 at the time and dont regret a moment of it

from a young black mans perspective

Growing up north, with two parents from Alabama, I was told at a very young age to NEVER date or bring a white girl into our home. Well, I guess my father broadcasted it more than my mother. Actually, it was her who told me when I was in the seventh grade that it didn't matter what race the girl is, just as long as she loved and treated me right.
Consequently, it was around the same time during junior high school that I decided to boaden my horizons. There used to be this curvacious blonde bomshell who had a huge rack. Luckily for me, I sat behind her in class and would playfully snap her bra strap on her back, and she would turn around and smile with her big blue eyes and her beautiful braced smile, and never got angry. It wasn't until that summer that we would hook up to smoke buds late at night, both of us risking being caught for sneaking out to be together. Never sleep with her (guess I was too shy, plus I thought there was something wrong with my dick because it leans to the left and has an upward curve, so I thought I was deformed). I did end up kissing her on one occasion, but our relatioship remained plaetonic (partly because I started dating her best friend).

My eighth grade year I totally fell in love with a very hot biracial girl who was half korean & white. We dated off and on for nearly three years, and she was actually the one I felt comfortable enough with to experience and express my sexual feelings with. Although she didn't break my virginity, I think of her as the one who did.

Thank you for posting your question maturesubwife. If you are interested to know about my first experience with a thoroughbred white woman, check out "my first experience" in the xxx stories forum.

Thanks all for your posts so far. That is quite a birthday gift Will :) My experience was a bit the opposite of yours. While I was open with my husband about my wishes, he certainly wasn't the driving force behind him. Thankfully, and to speak to his security in our marriage an trust in me, he didn't become a driving force against it either.