What's more enjoyable? Fresh or sloppy pussy.

• Thread starterredback
  • Start date
I absolutely LOVE it when my wife is so full of other men's cum that it just flows out of her. She loves it too, as it means I spend a lot of time doing clean up. So, sloppy is best by far. However, I am NOT allowed to stick my little dick in her pussy. That is strictly forbidden. Her pussy is for others only.

• Love
Reactions: miko247, fllcouple, Gaezel and 2 others
Other women I love a fresh from the shower sweet clean pussy. My wife there's nothing better that freshly fucked, cum filled pussy. Even better if she is telling me just how well he fucked her and how good his cock felt.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, herfunandcuck, Maxio and 3 others
redback said:
Ok Gents... Besides all the fun of a 3some, 4some or more-some's.
What’s more enjoyable ?

The fresh ready to be fucked pussy?

Or that well fucked pussy??
I love a sloppy loose well fucked pussy preferably dripping with spunk, I empty my load into it then lick and suck all the different spunk out!

• Love
Reactions: cynful, miko247, herfunandcuck and 1 other person
Hoosercouple said:
For me it’s my wife’s pussy very used, and if she is being used by black guys it’s even better.
BLK, white, Hispanic. It's all good as long as that Indiana pussy is full of cum!

Reactions: cynful and miko247
Gracie said:
I absolutely LOVE it when my wife is so full of other men's cum that it just flows out of her. She loves it too, as it means I spend a lot of time doing clean up. So, sloppy is best by far. However, I am NOT allowed to stick my little dick in her pussy. That is strictly forbidden. Her pussy is for others only.
I agree, there is nothing better than your wife cummin home with a pussy full of cum, and you cleaning it up...well maybe if you was there watching when she was getting fucked and then you cleaned his cock then her cunt. I have done that a few time...fucking awesome

• Love
Reactions: cynful and miko247
I've got used to my wife and ex wife and now my girlfriend nice and stretched out while I'm at work they always have found guys and even friends to losen them up my girlfriend now always has guys and older men over when I'm at work so i love her lose used pussy and she also has toys she lets them use on her

Reactions: fllcouple and 69eatmore77
KandJPlus said:
Other women I love a fresh from the shower sweet clean pussy. My wife there's nothing better that freshly fucked, cum filled pussy. Even better if she is telling me just how well he fucked her and how good his cock felt.

Dingos said:
I've got used to my wife and ex wife and now my girlfriend nice and stretched out while I'm at work they always have found guys and even friends to losen them up my girlfriend now always has guys and older men over when I'm at work so i love her lose used pussy and she also has toys she lets them use on her
I know exactly what you are experiencing; my slut wife did the same thing. It was fucking awesome. I could not wait to get home and see what she had saved for me.

Reactions: Gaezel and Dingos
69eatmore77 said:
I know exactly what you are experiencing; my slut wife did the same thing. It was fucking awesome. I could not wait to get home and see what she had saved for me.
She would always have her ass stretched when she would come home to and full of cum niceee and lose

Screenshot_20220923-014641_Video Player.jpg

Reactions: Maxio, miko247, fllcouple and 1 other person
Dingos said:
She would always have her ass stretched when she would come home to and full of cum niceee and lose

Screenshot_20220923-014641_Video Player.jpg
This one shows her pussy with cum still on her pussy lips

20220820_195533.jpg

Reactions: miko247 and fllcouple
As a cuckold husband I welcome any chance I get to enjoy Chris's pussy. I never expect it to be fresh and tight.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel and mrs redback
Well fucked and sloppy for me. I rarely get to though she likes to keep me locked a lot.

DSCN0220.JPG

• Love
Reactions: miko247, fllcouple and Nazareth
My wife makes me eat her pussy or ass after she has taken cum in her. Sometimes it’s fresh cum and sometimes when she doesn’t come home til the next day it’s dried and stale.

Reactions: cynful, miko247 and fllcouple
Sloppy seconds every dam time, love my wife's cum filled pussy

Reactions: cynful, miko247, Filipinalust and 1 other person
Fresh and tight so I can fuck her loose and then fill her with cum ready to go home to
her hub still dripping.

• Love
Reactions: miko247
Regcuckcouple said:
My wife makes me eat her pussy or ass after she has taken cum in her. Sometimes it’s fresh cum and sometimes when she doesn’t come home til the next day it’s dried and stale

Regcuckcouple said:
stale cum and pussy juice STINKS.

Reactions: HusbandJerry
HusbandJerry said:
yes my wife can get sloppy and still is tight. I guess it all depends
Lucky man

HusbandJerry said:
We’ll we are young still lol in a few years she won’t be like that 🤣
Enjoy it whilst, you can!

Reactions: HusbandJerry and Readyu
Sloppy, at least some proof she has been a naughty girl.

sdxeaclibur said:
Sloppy, at least some proof she has been a naughty girl.
Or she gets very wet thinking of fucking with her expert hub.