• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What's a wife to do?

• Thread starterRenfield
  • Start date

Renfield

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2011
dIrD4.jpg

Lynn sat at a small table in a low-lit area of the bar that used candles to give it an atmosphere of romance. She looked toward the poolroom and wondering whether or not she should put a couple of quarters on a table to challenge the winner. As she contemplated the idea, her mind wandered. That seems to be what her brain was constantly doing lately, wandering from one moment in her life to another. Always thinking of those moments in her life that seemed to be at crossroads.

Take a road and ones life follows that path, but take the other road and a different life lay ahead for you. It's that different life she always wondered about as her mind wandered from moment to moment. When she entered the bar today, her life took a turn at one of those crossroads, and only time can reveal where it will all end. As confused and mixed up as it may seem, she knew that the decisions she makes tonight, could effect not just her and Larry, but their children also. The road she was about to travel tonight may have been started by her husband’s weird fetish, but this time she was going to do the driving. That's the only way she would agree to become a slut for him again.

She knew that if he ever started drinking again things could change, where he would once again crave the lifestyle she thought they had left behind. A lifestyle that had tapped into her own carnal desires. She knew Larry enjoyed watching her with other men, before they ever got married, but she thought it was just a silly teen fantasy and that nothing would ever come of it. Even when he convinced her to let go of her inhibitions by allowing his friend to make love to her while he watched, she thought it was just a fantasy that once filled would go away. Instead it opened up Pandora's box, and before she realized what was happening she was picking men up at bars to bring home.

Meeting new men, and bringing them home was something she was raised to believe was wrong, but secretly enjoyed. They even invited a guy she met at the bar to move in with them. For almost a year she played the hot wife, fucking both her husband and their roommate whenever one of them was horny. She even continued going to bars to meet guys to bring home for foursomes. It was a time when she had such a strong passion for sex that it almost destroyed their marriage, yet for some unforeseen reason they survived.

iQxQXm.jpg

One day Larry got clean, he just quit drinking cold turkey and began going to church. He told Kevin to move out and before long she too quit drinking and began attending church with him. They became the ideal family. Ten years and two children later, they were the typical middle class yuppies. Then the Quarry shut down and Larry ****** to go work for his father. It's not that he hated his father, but his father is an alcoholic who drinks all day while the managers run his used car business, and he swore he would never allow himself to be compromised again.

Well, he makes better money now, but it was just a matter of time before he started drinking again. The more he drank the less control he exercised over his inhibitions, and soon he began talking like he did in the past. He would make comments about her body and how sexy it was that other men looked at her the way they did. They stopped going to church, and started going to bars again. Soon Larry was talking candidly in front of strange men about the way her disability made lovemaking very interesting. Yep, she really wasn't too surprised he started up with his urgings again. Reminiscent of the days when Kevin lived with them, Lynn found herself sitting alone in a bar. Waiting for some stranger to hit up on her, and the courage to take things to another level.

Logic told her to make a beeline for the door and head home, after all it's been years since she last did what she was planning to do tonight. Things have changed, she has changed, and she though Larry had changed. However, the prospect of acting as if she was single again and looking for a good time awakened that nasty little animal called passion deep inside her again, and that is why she agreed. That is why she was here. As her brain went over all the different scenarios, she wasn't sure she had the nerve to let a guy strike up a conversation with her, let alone allow it to progress to the point of a jumping in bed with him.

DMWlkt.jpg

Lynn loved Larry more then life itself, but he always did have a strange sense of what made for a good relationship. Lynn would love nothing better then to have him here with her now, talking about all the things that made their lives worth living and where they plan on getting in the future. Things almost went permanently sour last time, and as much as her libido wanted this, her brain and her heart were worried.

Well, she was here now and she was wondering if she could even find a man worthy of the task she was going to offer. Even though she did not plan on doing anything today because of aunt rose, she decided to see if she could get to know someone. If she did, then at a later date she could sleep with him and Larry will get his wish, but not tonight. As she looked around the bar at all the men she thought about Larry’s fantasies, and tried to understand him, but she never could before why would she be able to now.

JNE7Ct.jpg

“Why can’t Larry ever feel satisfied with me just the way I am? Why does he need to think of other men having me, and what makes him desire the feel of another mans sperm in my pussy when he makes love to me? What is it about sloppy seconds, or thirds that turns him on so much? How can he honestly think I am so desirable when another man has just had his way with me? Why am I allowing him to talk me into this again? I’ve got to be as crazy as he is. Or maybe he is right, maybe I do need a real man between my legs, a man who can last more than 5 minutes.”​

All these thoughts went through her head as she continued looking around the bar, realizing that she had finally been there long enough for her eyes to adjust to the low light. She was surprised it was so slow, but as she listened to the music playing on the jukebox in the background, she was at least glad she could find a bar that played country music. The idea was to have a couple of drinks to relax, then she would hopefully feel comfortable enough to shoot some pool. Lynn knew that the only men she would find anything in common with would be the type of guy who likes to shoot pool. So she made sure to find a table fairly close to the poolroom.

Lynn was startled out of her thoughts by a woman’s soft but stern voice,

“Hi, my name is Julie. Could I get you a drink honey?”​

Julie was one of only two waitresses working and she seemed a bit hassled but Lynn figured any woman who had to do her job had a right to act hassled. At 5’ 6” and 10 pounds Julie had dark brown hair with blue eyes that had so much makeup around them, you could tell she was using the eye shadow to hide her age lines. Julie had a rough life and this job was just another stop in her long day of trying to raise three kids with no man to bring home the bacon.

With her mind still racing from one thought to another, Lynn realized she never even gave it a thought as to what she would drink. So instead of looking indecisive she blurted out,

“Straight whiskey and a glass of water please.”​

Julie made a note on a pad, and said she would be back with her drink in a few moments. Lynn watched as Julie walked over to a table of four young girls that looked too young to even be in a place like this. They were all laughing and giggling as if they were at a sorority party waiting to be asked to dance. There were three blondes and one brunet, and it looked like the brunette was their leader. She was loud and almost obnoxious the way she ordered drinks for them all from Julie. Lynn noticed with a slight laugh when Julie walked off from their table how she twirled her finger over the side of her head as if to say,

“But, I don’t get it.”​

She watched Julie walk toward a table that had a young couple sitting so close to each other, they looked like were getting ready to make out. Lynn’s thoughts traveled from the waitress to the bar beyond the young couple, where three guys were sitting nursing their drinks. There was an old cowboy off by himself to the end of the bar, who sat quiet and motionless. He was looking down as if he was able to see his life in the glass of beer. A couple of stools away were to middle aged men, one sat on his stool while the other stood leaning onto the bar. The bartender was busy talking to the other waitress as he mixed a drink for her.

(cont tomorrow)

Cool story so far. I'm curious as to what Lynn's disability is, and how it will play out in this whole scenario.

Looking forward to tomorrows installment. Could you tell us how many parts the story consists of?

Reactions: toolman2c
~very classy~

Awesome story, I am already hooked and hanging on for the next part.

I have read may stories of men having their wives cuckold them, and this is beginning to sound like some of the best I have ever read.

I am patiently awaiting what happens next.

Behind the bartender was a gaudy looking clock set in the a sombrero that looked like it was purchased at a garage sale of junk, and if the time was correct then it was passing by quickly because it was already 9:00 pm. her attention was distracted away by a loud voice of a man yelling, and when Lynn looked over to see what was going on she saw the other waitress tossing a drink into the face of a guy who obviously made a bad impression on her. The bartender ran around the bar and abruptly tossed the guy out. Lynn began wondering if she entered the wrong bar, because she was hoping to find a guy to fuck, not to fight.

QxvnCs.jpg

About the time she started wondering where her drink was, the waitress came by with it. She fished out a couple of dollars from a back pack she uses for her purse and as she handed it to Julie she told her to keep the change. Before Julie walked off, Lynn asked her to get her another one because this on was going fast. And sure enough Lynn lifted her drink and gulped half of it down in no time. She was hoping the whiskey would make her feel at ease, because up till now she was still feeling as nervous as a stray cat in a dog pound that's struggling with low funds.
oR0pms.jpg

As Julie walked off, Lynn noticed a good looking older guy enter the poolroom to put quarters on a table to challenge the winner. Washing down the last of her drink, Lynn began feeling less tense. As she watched the men playing pool, her mind began wondering back to the first time she agreed fuck Larry's best friend Kevin. It was 1991, and while she always thought Kevin was cute, she never entertained the idea of going to bed with him. So when Larry first suggested it she thought he was joking, but soon realized he was serious. She kept saying no, but Larry would not give up. He kept telling her that the idea of her being with Kevin was a big turn on. Besides he told her that Kevin really thinks she is hot. Eventually he wore her down until one night after a party when everyone had left accept Kevin, Larry suggested they play some cards.

It wasn't long before Kevin asked if they wanted to play strip poker. Lynn said no way, to which Larry and Kevin suggested that instead of playing till someone is naked, they would stop after the first person is only wearing their underwear. Lynn, remembers how quickly that agreement was forgotten, and she was removing her bra. Then when Kevin went to the bathroom, Larry started getting frisky and because Lynn was pretty ***** she automatically returned his advances. Lynn seemed to forget that Kevin was still there, and so when her returned from the bathroom he walked in on them making out on the floor. Lynn still remembers how turned on she was when she realized Kevin was still there. Instead of stopping Larry, she let him continue fondling her breasts as she was rubbing his cock through his underwear. She closed her eyes and just allowed to happen what she knew Larry and Kevin wanted.
X4pke.jpg

As she remembered how good it felt to have both men giving their complete attention to her, she also remembered how much she enjoyed being with Kevin. Kevin weighed about 15 lbs more and stood a few inches taller than Larry. What was really good about Kevin though, was his 8 inch cock. Until Kevin, Larry was the only man she had ever been with, and she always felt that his 4 ½ inch cock was more than enough for her. Even though she never had an orgasm, she never complained because she thought it was because of her disability, not Larry's inadequacy. That night she learned the truth though, because for the first time in her life she had an orgasm. She was feeling a bit sad as she thought of the way things became so unmanageable, and eventually Larry was ****** to make Kevin move out. It wasn't a good breakup, and she has always felt like the way they carried on was what led to the end of their long friendship. Sometimes she finds herself wondering if the wrong person left. As she started pondering what life might have been like if Larry left instead, the noise of a glass shattering on the floor startled her back to reality.

She turned to towards the sound and saw the old cowboy laying on the floor next the bar. A crowd of men started to help him up when the bartender came around the bar all concerned and saying something about a taxi is on its way and the old guy has been here all day.

THzPY.gif

As the waitress was walking off with her order, she overheard a couple of guys, behind her, having a conversation about the war in Iraq.

She must have wondered off in her thoughts because she never noticed the two men coming in and sitting at the table behind her.

It was nice to hear the guys trashing all the liberals who were against the war and it made her feel a bit more comfortable. She tried to be inconspicuous as she listened intently to their conversation for a while, trying to get an idea of what they might be like.

She never saw what they looked like but she was attracted to the sound of the voice of a guy who sounded like Chevy Chase, but a bit more gruff.

The other guy’s voice was too high and almost squeaky as he wheezed his words out like he was infected with some sort of lung disease.

Lynn always prided herself in knowing all about politics and the state of the country. Her father was a conservative who always listened to Rush Limbaugh and watched political talk shows on cable. He would constantly draw her into conversations about politics, while forcing her to think about the events of the day. He always welcomed her opinions, and then told her where she was wrong as he corrected her. She got a good political education from him, but most of all she was expected to be ready and willing to jump in the middle of any political discussion.

Listening to them talk reminded her of the conversations that she would listen to at her dad’s shop, and the more she heard their discussion on politics, the more she wanted to see what the two men looked like.

It didn’t take long before the nerdy sounding guy with the squeaky voice said,

“Man, there was a time in this country when we were so feared around the world, everyone was to chicken shit to attack us. Now we have a bunch of cavemen with towels on their heads thinking they can defeat us in a war.”

That was just the invitation she was looking for. Lynn leaned back on her chair and turned her chair just enough to see their faces as she blurted out,

(to be continued)

532-1aplause.jpgif nothing else the production values on these posts
are grade A

So who is she going to bring home for Larry to see her fuck?

The good looking guy who just entered the pool room, or one of the two men talking about the towel heads? Or will Kevin reappear and take her away with him?

I am earnestly awaiting the next installment, it's starting to read like a story i read over at Literotica awhile back. I am not accusing you of anything, just thought I'd mention it is all.

Users who are viewing this thread