• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what would you like to do to my cute girl?

• Thread startersweet sahumerio
  • Start date
That pussy is fucking incredible!

Damn but that is one FINE looking BODY!!!!!!!! She looks like a "really good time" hunting for a place to HAPPEN!! I be those photos brought a lot of Big Black Cocks to full ATTENTION!!! Gotta love those photos......and of course HER! ;)

Damm, I'd love to stretch her tight little pussy to the max, but how old is this cunt?

things are doing great

more good news soon

young white pussy,,,,,,man I would have to cum inside her,,,,she has to be barebacked...dam look at those perky tits.

i'D LOVE TO HIT THAT SHE'S VERY HOT

Great to hear that things are going good ... I hope that means that she is close to picking her first big black cock ... Can't wait to see that little pussy spread open with a big dick.

She should have no problem finding someone to fuck her!!

I can't wait to read and see the updates

Your gf is gorgeous and she should have the blackest, longest & thickest black cock!!!
Black against her skin would look amazing!

Lets see my big old black cock bareback up her tight pussy no pill i hope and you telling me to empty my big fat full balls in that sexy tight pussy i would fuck her pregnant as you watch

God, she is so beautiful. Thank God she is going to get the love she deserves.

jimz said:
Your gf is gorgeous and she should have the blackest, longest & thickest black cock!!!
Black against her skin would look amazing!

Absolutely amazing.

sweet sahumerio said:
things are doing great

more good news soon

Any good news???

we finally do it

it was great, she enjoyed every second of it

i will tell you more about that night

She has a GREAT body! I'd love to get my BBC in her!

sweeto

sweet sahumerio said:
sweet and tight pussy

mygirl3cl9.jpg

i chose some videos of mandingo and john e depth to watch

i would like to fuck her pussies. she is so tight

Last edited by a moderator:
sweetoass

sweet sahumerio said:
thanks for the comments

she is waiting for "the right big black stud" who will be part of our hot night

mygirl5pt8.jpg

Oh yeah , i like dat ass i could bang it with my 9inch for days

Last edited by a moderator:
so where is the update?

well..

we meet the guy in the chat, we talk for a few months, he send us some pics and we chose to do it with him, we think that he was the perfect guy

we meet him in a bar, talk, hang out for a while, he was really cool (very tall, very dark,strong body) my gf was really nervous , after a few drinks she was better and confortable with him and the situation.

i let them to dance and talk for a few minutes..get in the situation you know

she looked so good with that black stud dancing behind her back..he was speaking in her ears and she was smiling, all was good, hey have good chemistry

after i show up, he grabbed her round the waist and said "babe you are damn fine and i'm here to give you the pleasure than you deserve"

she was really turn on by him and i was totally turn on about the situation

we went to the apartment

we seat and take a few more drinks, she was totally on fire, he started to touching his legs very softly and get close more and more

i started to kiss her and i look him and said "are you ready for this hottie"

damn right that he was ready...he started to kiss her very slowly in a real hot way, very passionate,more and more

damn i have very stranged feelings, jelous, really hot..

we started to let the close and we started to eat her tight pussy, she was in heaven

she started to touch her pants looking what i promise, he was smiling "you want my dark meat ha" she smiling and said "yes" with her sweet voice

i started to stroke my cock and he take out her pants and let the "thing" shows up

he was really big, it was 9 or 10 inches i was a little surprised

she looked and star to take it very slowly and start to kissed an sucked, she suck,licked it like will be no tomorrow, she is very agressive girl in bed

she was suking our dicks, she was living a dream

she eat meat and meat with really hunger, i let him the turn to introduce his cock in her

you re going to take my big cock baby? yeahh (i remember that moment and my cock rise up very hard)

he enter in her pussy ooooo you are so big, yeah he was big,he start to push his cock very softly at the begining to make her more confortable

she was sucking my dick and he was working in her pussy more and more faster

she was sooooo on fire, i never saw her face like this day, she was in totally ecstasy

he drilled her pussy, that cock was make her totally lost, waht a pleasure moment

after that i started to work in her tigh ass, that ass makes me crazy, i love penetrate her ass

she was beign take it by me from her ass and he was giving her the huge dark meat in her mouth

fucking crazy,hot,beautiful moment

mmmmmmm that was the only than she can tell

more more please, she was totally hornie, more are going to take him says

he was blastering her ass, my god she was looking soo good with that strong black man working in her ass

aaaaaahhhhhh tha noise make me crazy

we continue to fucking her and give her what a beautiful girl like she deserves

TOTAL PLEASURE

it would be better if we didn't used condoms but it was a great night, the guy did an awesome work and she was totally happy with him

i will never forget , he will never forget and she will never forget that great moment of pleasure

and the end she say to me "thank you baby" "you make me happy"

I can't wait for more stories and pics of your hottie!

Users who are viewing this thread