• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to my wife?

• Thread starterFranchizeboy1
  • Start date
hot body

Franchizeboy1 said:
Come on guys nothing?

You might be married to her - but lend her to other men and you will have to wear an apron and do the housework while she goes out on the town frequently without needing to guess which is the best excuse to use this week.

Reactions: MyPureWife
What I would do ? Huge tits, harsh bondage on them

Thanks for the replies everyone

IMG_20150217_195624.jpg

Reactions: franklyhorny
Damn... look at those fuckable pouty pussy lips... I would LOVE to feel those wrapped around my cock!
I would fuck that pussy all she wanted me to, cum inside of it as many times as she asked, then send that
abused pussy on home to you, for you to clean..

Reactions: franklyhorny and MyPureWife
I can't wait until she finally decides to let someone take her beautiful pussy! Would love someone to make her squirt

love to see her middle finger ;)

looks very hot indeed, :)

5683.jpgnot the best pic but still some ass

Let's get some love going on for the wife

Damn, she is hot!

Franchizeboy1 said:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.!! Many many many men would be really happy to fuck HER. Please more ..

I will post new ones soon!

Franchizeboy1 said:
I will post new ones soon!
Cool! The ones already here are great, can't wait to see more!

Nice ass! I'd Fill her up with cum and send her home with gooey panties for you.

Her ass slays me!
It's one of those perfect asses that begs for pain and pleasure at the same time, and I'd love to give her both!

Thanks for the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread