• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would you do to her?

• Thread starterjrm
  • Start date

jrm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
What would you like to do to her?

legs.jpgMore pictures of my hot wife.

jrm said:
More pictures of my hot wife. Tell us what would would like to do to her. She gets off big time hearing replies from guys.
I'd eat that pussy until it was red instead of pink. Then I'd have her get me good and wet with her mouth then I'd strech that pussy wide open. Then I would want to face fuck her till I came again.

she is nasty...
i would suck all of the cum out of her juicy pussy...
think she would like that

First i would lay on your bed with my head hanging over the edge...then I would have her lay on top of me with her pussy inches from my face..then I would ask you to slam her while i lick the both of you and clean up all the cum from her oozing pussy..

What would you like to do to her?

She is one sexy broad, I'd love to fuck her doggy style, and the way she looks while sucking a dick is very enticing, you can tell she lusts for throat fucking!:) :)

Shes Hot

Would love to fuck her good and clean her out

jrm said:
legs.jpgMore pictures of my hot wife. Tell us what would would like to do to her. She gets off big time hearing replies from guys.

Fuck her and leave you a black baby:D

Where are you guys from? I'm in NYC. Give me shout. I cum milk like a cow. She wont be able to drink all my CUM in one shot.

What she should do?

First off, she is hot. Sencond, it's good to hear how horny she gets with all of us guys wacking our stiff pricks to her sexy shots. Show a series of of shots with a bareback cock in her sweet little pussy along with a dildo or vibrator. Show the finished product of her freshly fucked and streched creampie........If I see those shots, I'll be wanking for a week!

jrm said:
legs.jpgMore pictures of my hot wife. Tell us what would would like to do to her. She gets off big time hearing replies from guys.
Wow you are so lucky I would really love to fill her mouth with my cream and watch her swallow it.

Hot Pussy

Man... I would be in heaven with that mouth swallowing my cock

strech her

pound that ass like no tomorrow

Gorgeous

jrm said:
legs.jpgMore pictures of my hot wife.
I would adore her, Clean her out, And tell her how much she meant 2 me.:p
WB

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what i'd like to do...........

i would love to fuck your wife but i'd also like to suck the cock in the pic, it's a nice one