• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What was the biggest cock you ever saw your wife/gf take?

• Thread starterxxxdye
  • Start date

What size range do you fit in

• >4"

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • 4-6"

Votes: 46 25.6%
  • 6-8"

Votes: 63 35.0%
  • 8-10"

Votes: 65 36.1%

• Total voters

xxxdye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2010
My wifes is her current fuck buddy. A white 8.5 inch but particularly thick cock.

How about yours?

My fiancee's first cuckolding of me was yesterday. With her ex-boyfriend - she reckons he's 7"-8". The sounds she was making echo round my head almost constantly.

The current bf is a little over 10" and she can barely wrap her hand around it. I'm pretty sure he is the biggest she has had.

My wife Samantha regularly takes her ex boyfriends 9.5 inch cock.

• Love
Reactions: kinkyguyb
The only cock I have had since married , or before only had 4 was about 7 and a half which to me is big, think thickness is more important, but willing to be proved wrong lol

I am 9inches and reasonably thick.

The largest I have seen my wife Sarah take was about 11inches and massively thick; never seen one that big again!

Biggest would have to be a guy we met up with one night while out of town. He was probably close to 11in and thick as well. My wife was loving it. At one point i wanted my turn and she told me no and to let him finish first lol. he had her feeling good all she could say was fuck fuck fuck

My ex and I went with this couple that lived near us when we were in our early 20's. The couple was in there late 40's at the time. They went by the nicknames Tarzan and Jane. He had the biggest cock I have ever seen and she took most of it. It was around 9" long and and a minimum of 2" in diameter. It was as big as my wife's wrist. She sucked it for a bit and then he impaled her with it. I still marvel at the size of it.

11 inches and a very big head. He also was very thick behind his head and then tapered down a bit. She loved it. When he came he shot very hard she says. She always gasps when he shoots. He cumms alot I know that. She is always full when he gets done. He makes her pussy very puffy. I can never get her that puffy. Is it because he is bigger. I am about 8 and thick but not as thick as him. It took a few times before she could take all of him. NOW SHE CAN'T GET ENOUGH.

Seeing my wife take such a large cock so easily and how she reacted changed my perspective on being a cuckold. While I knew my wife was fucking around I resented it so much as at the same time she was withholding sex from me. It may seem naive but I'd never seen my wife cum during intercourse and the one time before I'd caught her with someone she didn't appear to be anywhere near an orgasm. I assumed she was like many women and didn't cum from penetrative sex. However when I saw her cum twice in less than 10 minutes when fucked by a BIG cock I knew why she cuckolded me and accepted that if I truly loved her and wished her to be happy then I'd have to let her have men like him who could fuck her properly and give her the orgasms and satisfaction she craved and had no chance of ever having with me.

Although I haven't ever really "Witnessed" an event. My X- Cucked me with a guy I'm sure was Bigger & Better and My current wife's X-BF was Bigger and he *ucked her rougher than I do. So as a cuck I settle on the fact that knowing is just as good as being able to see it

None yet :-( But would love to see her take 8 to 10"

its definitly a different feeling to fuck you wife after somebody much bigger has..with my wife i used to hit bottom no problem. i'm about 8 in but the other guy was longer and thicker its a weird feeling to feel your wifes pussy fart each time u thrust in or pull out because its so stretched out that each time u push in she is also taking in air and to thrust as hard as u can and not feel bottom. But i gave it a few days and she was back to normal.

My friend John had a nine inch cock, as compared to my six and a half. I was the one to first put words to the idea of him fucking her. They were both surprised, but were also very willing. When she felt his big meat sliding into her cunt, she smiled up at me and said "Oh, I'm gonna like this!"

I was very glad to hear my wife cry out in orgasm as this other man fucked her, and equally glad to hear him do the same as he emptied his balls into her pussy.

There is nothing I have ever experienced in life as enjoyable as watching another guy fuck my wife!

Guy we meet at a wedding do i noticed him in the toilet having a piss wow .
Told my wife and she beelined him all night
ended up in his room and i was write big and fat didnt measure it but it had to be 12+ and as fat as a coke can top to bottom .
She loved every inch and squeaked ever time it hit the stops
never saw him aggain after that night
but one of her regulas has 11 inches and she still says that he was a lot bigger

The biggest cock my wife has had was 9". Neither one of us could get our hand all the way around it. He was a 63 year old man from Boulder, CO who we used to get with once a week on a regular basis. Not only was his dick big, but he was always long lasting and stayed hard longer than anyone we have been with.

Wy wife Sally used to pose for an artist who did erotic works and this involved posing nude with a black male model,Tim the artist wanted Sally to pose with the male models cock up her.
His cock however was as fat as a beer can and arond 10 inches long,Tim laughed and gave Sally a tub of vasaline which he told her to go behind the screen and rub into her pussy,after she did this and the model had also lubed up his cock it still took a while to get his cock up her pussy which layed open for a few days afterwards!

first wife

My first wife once took a 9 inch cock. Yes she actually measured it...the guy was a college basketball player. He laughed as she measured him saying he thought he was 10 inches...LOL. It took her quite awhile to stretch out enough for him to enter her. He stretched her really good...the thing looked like a black baseball bat...LOL. I am an average 7 inch...and until him was her biggest.

He was a really fast cummer...but he was ready to go over and over again. The first night she made him cum like 5 or 6 times...all within a three hour time frame.

After each load...I ate that pussy clean. The guy kept saying how hot it was watching me eat his load from her pussy. He was really into it...a couple times he placed his weapon down there when I was eating...I am pretty sure he wanted me to suck him off...but damned that thing scared the hell out me. That is the biggest I have ever saw hands down!

A full fat 10

Watched former wife get hammered with a genuine thick as your wrist 10" dick on a friend of mine. He spent the weekend and stretched her 8 times over the weekend and she wasn't satisfied until he was all the way into his balls. She was totally stretched out for a few days afterward, but it was a very enjoyable weekend.

I had an ex and I was her first boyfriend and I was the first guy she was with. So she only knew what my cock felt like, im 6 inches and average thickness.

Eventually she started sleeping with another guy, she would chat with some guys online that she knew but I wasn't concerned. She found out one of these guys had a real big dick and went to try it out, so she started getting streched out regular by a guy with a dick that was just over 9 inches. He was definatly thicker and had a big head.

Users who are viewing this thread