• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What R the Rules?

• Thread starterPeeTWheatstraw
  • Start date

PeeTWheatstraw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2007
groups.yahoo.com
Please can someone let me know what the new rules of Dark Cavern are?
Now I saw a good friend of mine posting that the new moderators of DC were changing the image of the group but I had to see for myself. However, today I was chatting in the chatroom and this woman starts going at me...so I tell her she needs to be ganged and pumped full of cum. All of a sudden I get all of these messages about harassing women from the moderators and others chatting.

Now...the last time I checked....the site has a pic of a white women on her back taking a load in the face. Another pic of a woman getting fucked bareback and getting filled with cum. All of the post I have seen....this is what the people here want to see....Now all of a sudden I have harassed her because she started fucking with me...and I responded and put her on the spot.....

Any feedback...has anyone else exprienced this censorship since the site changed the moderator staff.

:asshole: :cockblock :kissass:

TheDevilsSonInLaw: I see that you need to be disciplined....(name removed)
TheDevilsSonInLaw: I like a taming smart ass sluts like you!!
TheDevilsSonInLaw: But u need to be tamed
TheDevilsSonInLaw: Ganged and pumped full of cum
TheDevilsSonInLaw: Where r u at?
TheDevilsSonInLaw: (name removed)...where r u located
TheDevilsSonInLaw: I see she is just like the other 90% of fakers and talkers on here
TheDevilsSonInLaw: I guess she couldn't take the heat....
TheDevilsSonInLaw: We are having fun....at least I thought so
TheDevilsSonInLaw: isnt this dark cavern
TheDevilsSonInLaw: I am one of the few real members still on this site that post to the boards and engage others
TheDevilsSonInLaw: Please can someone send me the rules of the "New Dark Cavern
TheDevilsSonInLaw: This used to be a site for cuckold couples and swingers into IR encounters

So I sent him a private message -
RoSquirts To TheDevilsSonInLaw : The rules are don't harass women for one. Don't make me ban you from here,
TheDevilsSonInLaw To RoSquirts : What r the rules...
RoSquirts To TheDevilsSonInLaw : I justr told you the only rule that counts
TheDevilsSonInLaw To RoSquirts : Is this not a site dedicated to the cuckold lifestyle
RoSquirts ToTheDevilsSonInLaw : that doesn't involve harassing woemn
RoSquirts To TheDevilsSonInLaw : I am not arguing this with you.
RoSquirts ToTheDevilsSonInLaw : just stop

Back in the public room -
TheDevilsSonInLaw: Well seems that Im about to be banned from DC!!!!

As I explained to you, harassing women in chat is not permitted. You seem to confuse the interracial lifestyle with treating women poorly. It will not be tolerated in the chat room.

Dear Moderator....

Please note that you left out about 10 lines of dialouge between me and the other person prior to my comment. Also, her screen name contained the word "slut" But like I said...this is Dark Cavern....I dont think that this site was designed for the weak at heart!!

Just my opinion

To add to the posting, i was in the room as this incident happened. To start a chat in the room and any woman that chooses not to talk with a man that is her choice as a Blackman or any man, we have to respect that decision she made. We walk away and not feel like he must "dominate" her to make you wishes and want hers. That is what you have a sub for. This person's actions in the room was deplorable and lacked any sense of class to the Ladies or anyone else in the room. The moderator informed him what could happen if he chosse to continue his course of actions. He left the room come into the forum and start a thread to complain and act the victim like he was wronged..... As a Blackman he actions was not called for and compounding it he continues his victim act in the forum. I APPLAUD the moderators for helping to keep the room a very nice and pleasant place to be in. As long as you follow the rules of the room and rules of society you will enjoy the room. If you choose to break those rules you end up in the forums claiming to be the victim.... if you can't grow up you need to rethink what you do want to be when you are an adult just grow up and stop the whining

Ok

Here we go...I never claimed to be a victim. Just find it amusing that an individual that I never sent any message to in the first place chose to single me out and start a dialouge on the public board.

I dont event think that the lady typing was taking it as serious as you two are...If you go back and look she typed LOL and LMAO on each of her responses. Also, she unblocked my comments. Plus..she chose the screen name slut.

All I am saying is that I have been active with posting ever since I joined this group. A little friendly dialogue between two people is good for this site....as many others are now bashing it and telling people to not use it. I dont have to prove myself to anyone as I am well recognized inside and outside of the lifestyle in my area of residence.

However, you are all entitled to your opinions.....and jumping on the bandwagon of someone you dont know and the moderators will not get you any more cool points!!

Also, see the following post in the Black Worship section http://darkcavern.com/forums/black-worship/30130-question-white-whores-cool-black-guys.html

It's not an opinion. You want to treat women like shit, find one in real life that will let you or play out your fantasy in the forums. I will not allow you to treat a woman in chat that way.

If you can't live by that, then don't use the chat room. It's filled to capacity all the time anyway. You won't be missed.

OK first of all the DC and the chat room are two different places with different Mods. I know Ro and reading what Nites wrote about you as I know him also and I'm not aware of you or your post but I will tell you like this Ro didn't ban you you she has been fair and has warned you now if you want to keep up a fight no doubt you will find yourself gone as she is as laid back and fair as I but if you want to give her trouble or shit you will be gone as she don't need it. I see you have 32 post here will one person had over 4,000 and he is gone for giving her shit so my advice get off her ass play nice and take the chip you have on your shoulder and get rid of it and start over with a different attitude and you will get along fine. easy rules

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to the site and I must say that this conversation was interesting and a relief to find that there are rules and they are to be followed. Thanks for doing a great job and it will make me feel more confortable with postings

You started on ClassySlut and five other people told me what happened RO treated you better then me as I would of banned you for good. RULE 1 don't go in starting trouble with anyone no one the same as on this site people are tired of the negative bullshit and comments that others spew from their mouths so be nice and if they want to chat fine if not don't it is called common sense now the end of this and your questions about it,it is spelled out. Thank You Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread