What pleasure does it give you, that hot females dress like hot sluts? For you and because we like to be desired,

Bethhotwhite

Being unfaithful and fucking strangers is sublime
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelone City,
www.blacktowhite.net
Hello seductive Bulls, husbands, young boys, I want to discuss a question.
Why, hot husbands and Cuckols, boyfriends, my friends and almost everyone, it excites and pleases you, especially when we married women, (very especially) and all the daring girls, you always encourage us, to we dress like
Hotwives wanting sex with other men, or if we have a boyfriend, does he want us to dress like daring sluts?

wOqtNpS.jpg ZxPJlcZ.jpg UvIsv4W.jpg
What pleasure does it give you, that hot females, we dress like this?

Does it turn you on, that we pretend to seek sex with others (or that we really have it?

To many of the Cuckold Husbands, or very hot husbands, do you want to see us, your sluts, letting ourselves be seduced by strangers? maybe especially for Blacks with big Cock?

Do you prefer to see how your wife is fucked and treated like a ***** by other men, or is it preferable for you husbands not to see how they fuck us roughly and when we get home, we come home with a strong smell of cum, of swr fucked.

Some of the Husbands and boyfriends, it gives them pleasure, to show us, as dirty and sexy "Trophy" girls and that they only look at us, letting the other bulls know "that we are yours" and only you fuck all our hot holes. ?

What other reasons do you have to love us showing off, like exhibitionist whores?

91vgB15.jpg cdCFTKi.jpg UYSV89r.jpg
I would like to know, how many of you make us dress like "sluts" for any of these reasons, or is it one of your Fetishes. Possess a slutty wife, but only get turned on by flashing?

C4vlcQ3.png 2iQSjHc.jpg
I will be grateful to you, as you ask me, to leave your comments and who considers yourself to be one of those married Hot Man groups.

Do you want me to dress like a hot slut for you? I like to do it, and feel the pleasure so close, or skin against skin, ufff" yes, I like it. Beth

Reactions: Beano, menow, laury and 6 others
Thanks fir tour Like Kattie and littlesmallie, :) Well, do you both like the exhibition, for your pleasure, or to please your partners? Exhibitionism turns me on

Dressed frumpy and innocent would be fun too. Even better if she wears a hotwife anklet underneath that.

• Love
Reactions: Bethhotwhite
Yorktownvabull said:
Dressed frumpy and innocent would be fun too. Even better if she wears a hotwife anklet underneath that.
MMmmmm....yes"

I like to dress like this for you, old clothes, that let part of my tits show, and I wouldn't miss a proper anklet and slut. No bra or panties, naked under the old and torn dress. You would look at me and harass me, wanting to fuck my hot holes... uuuaaauuu...hot, yes

"Maybe a slave collar?.... Exciting, dirty fucking hard and deep. little sluts like that?

Cz1fPdR.jpg
OX75l3R.jpg
2ugt5W9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Beano, laury, TexasBruce and 2 others
Yorktownvabull said:
I promise you, for our date, I will wear a hot Hotwife anklet, so that everyone knows that I want to be fucked by you.
Yorktownvabull said:
rBK4ACn.png

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, Sharper, laury and 1 other person
Bethhotwhite said:
Hello seductive Bulls, husbands, young boys, I want to discuss a question.
Why, hot husbands and Cuckols, boyfriends, my friends and almost everyone, it excites and pleases you, especially when we married women, (very especially) and all the daring girls, you always encourage us, to we dress like
Hotwives wanting sex with other men, or if we have a boyfriend, does he want us to dress like daring sluts?

The primary reason, most likely, that men want their wives and/or woman friends to dress hot and sexy is so other men will envy them because they have succeeded in attracting such a hot-looking woman.

• Love
Beth be my ****** ***** by coming to my hotel suite and be prepared to service my cock all night.

• Love
Custer Laststand said:
The primary reason, most likely, that men want their wives and/or woman friends to dress hot and sexy is so other men will envy them because they have succeeded in attracting such a hot-looking woman.
Me, and all of us hotwife, are flattered, wearing sexy and short skirts, almost showing how our pussy is shown at times.
A pair of 5-inch high-heeled shoes also makes us be desired by others.

The upper part is hot and seductive, a good neckline and not wearing a bra. I like to feel how my tits, size 38CC, sway when I walk, and my nipples get hard.
It turns me on when men want to grab them and eat them... ooohh! yeah Beth 🥰💋💋

EagleJK said:
Beth be my ****** ***** by coming to my hotel suite and be prepared to service my cock all night.

https://i.imgur.com/9vs7aPp.mp4

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Bethhotwhite said:
I promise you, for our date, I will wear a hot Hotwife anklet, so that everyone knows that I want to be fucked by you.

rBK4ACn.png
Wow what a hot slut you're I got turned on so fuckin hot

• Love
Bethhotwhite said:
Me, and all of us hotwife, are flattered, wearing sexy and short skirts, almost showing how our pussy is shown at times.

The upper part is hot and seductive, a good neckline and not wearing a bra. I like to feel how my tits, size 38CC, sway when I walk, and my nipples get hard.

https://i.imgur.com/9vs7aPp.mp4
A pair of 5-inch high-heeled shoes also makes us be desired by others. The upper part is hot and seductive, a good neckline and not wearing a bra. I like to feel how my tits, size 38CC, sway when I walk, and my nipples get hard.

It turns me on when men want to grab them and eat them... ooohh! yeah beth

u4YY33q.png

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and Sharper
Bethhotwhite said:
A pair of 5-inch high-heeled shoes also makes us be desired by others. The upper part is hot and seductive, a good neckline and not wearing a bra. I like to feel how my tits, size 38CC, sway when I walk, and my nipples get hard.

It turns me on when men want to grab them and eat them... ooohh! yeah beth

u4YY33q.png
What a reall sexy ***** you're I am so turned on

• Love
Custer Laststand said:
For me, it’s living vicariously thru them. Because if I were a hot looking woman I’d be the biggest tease the way I’d dress & the biggest, sluttiest, exhibitionest. When married my wife did do some things with much encouragement but not as slutty or as I’d like but I never berated her for it. I was just thrilled that she tried.

Hi Ms. Beth,

Bethhotwhite said:

Thanks for your explanation. All good.

—Custer

• Love
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Beth,

Thanks for your explanation. All good.

—Custer
I wish that with your big black dick, you break and burn my widened ass of slut wife 😍pHndmF3.png

a9gfTYv.png

Sharper said:
What a reall sexy ***** you're I am so turned on

Always, when I feel in my hands, a big and thick Black Cock, I lose control and I transform into a ***** wanting more and more BBC,,,,,,, continuously...... fuck me, fuck me ""

PMIrtGU.png

Bethhotwhite said:
I wish that with your big black dick, you break and burn my widened ass of slut wife 😍

Actually, I don't have a big black dick. I'm a white dude.

Custer Laststand said:
Actually, I don't have a big black dick. I'm a white dude.

Sorry Custer

That doesn't really matter, white or black, it's the same.

Being a Big and Hard Dick, I receive it with pleasure, entering my very deep, and hitting my hot holes hard, and feel your abundant and creamy cum, fill all three, my white Bull... Mmnn

qxjvqLP.png

Reactions: Yorktownvabull
Bethhotwhite said:
Sorry Custer.

No problem, Ms. Beth.

Bethhotwhite said:
That doesn't really matter, white or black, it's the same. Being a Big and Hard Dick, I receive it with pleasure, entering me very deep, and hitting my hot holes hard, and feel your abundant and creamy cum, fill all three, my white Bull... Mmnn

I sent you a PM.