What now for my Japanese wife?

• Thread starterjapwhore
  • Start date

japwhore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hi all,
Looking for a little advice here. We have been married for 12 years, have kids, and have always been fairly kinky. She is a born japanese woman so she is fairly conservative in public, but she is a total demon behind closed doors. Loves bondage and s/m and a few other kinks. The last few years the fantasy has been having her gangbanged by well hung cocks, and to that end we use some fairly decent sized dildos and anal plugs, as well as fisting semi regularly. Usually during sex she has a plug in her ass and a big black dildo in her pussy while she sucks on my cock and tell I her how nice it would be to see her with all her holes filled by large black cocks and getting filled with large amounts of cum. She really gets off on this and usually has gushers squirting out during these sessions.
However when I have brought the subject up of actually doing it, she balks at it and changes the subject.
I really want to try and make this happen.
Any suggestions on how to proceed?

if able post some pics of her showing in different type of dress/undress, possible show her taking large blk dildos and state what she truely desires from a real life blk lover

Umm, yeah, that doesn't really help me much, thanks.

Bring her to LA and put her in the situation of having a foursome with a black couple and once she gets a taste of black cock and pussy then she will be more open to doing more with blacks. Maybe we can arrange something like that. Get at me.

Im also married to an asian and I live near Toronto and I would like to see my wife take a bbc. It's funny she would do all that with black dildos and get off but not want to do it in real life. Keep trying and eventually she will probably do it cause it seems she has an interest in black cock!

Sounds like she has an inner slut that needs to be released. That is great congratulations. I have always recommended to new couples to start with dancing. Take her to places with mixed crowds and get her dancing with other men, preferably black. If she has a hard time getting started you can catch a guy who is dancing with others an obviously on the prowl and tell him you hate to dance but your wife loves to. Let him know that it is totally cool or even desired by you that others get her out on the dance floor. Being close and touching and even grinding some will really make her want to go to the next level. Believe me, the black guys will sweet talk her while dancing close and they will get her to the next level.

is this issue just with bbc or is it with the whole idea of having sex with another man? My wife's the same and will probably never take the jump.

I think it may be the just being with another man that is holding her back. She does have fairly traditional values.

pm japwhore