What makes white women the biggest sluts?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
We all know this is true. What makes them the biggest sluts and most sexual of all girls? Of course Latina, Middle Eastern and East Asian girls are close seconds. Is it the very liberal white culture or is their sexual drive more then others. Also i notice white women are much willing to try some really dirty fantasies. This is also the reason I think a lot of black and other minority men are attracted to white women, they just their sexuality

redheads said:
We all know this is true. What makes them the biggest sluts and most sexual of all girls? Of course Latina, Middle Eastern and East Asian girls are close seconds. Is it the very liberal white culture or is their sexual drive more then others. Also i notice white women are much willing to try some really dirty fantasies. This is also the reason I think a lot of black and other minority men are attracted to white women, they just their sexuality
havent given it much thought but I think you are mainly correct. I think white culture is probably more sexually liberated than most other cultures. But not just the white women, I think that white men are more liberated as well and more likely to indulge in dirty fantasies. It does seem that more white men are willing to share their wives these days than men from other cultures.

Reactions: crt
This account starts easily the weirdest threads on here. And you're all over the place. One day you're eating your MIL's ass while she takes a crap and the next you've no experience at all. It's all so weird.

Reactions: cravingheruse and Matureplay
BBCwhorewife said:
My wife is addicted to sex thus making her a sex seeking slut. She will fuck anybody that looks at her.
Damn, I thought I wrote that for a minute. Sounds like my wife, she love attention and her legs pop open easy.

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
BBCwhorewife said:
My wife is addicted to sex thus making her a sex seeking slut. She will fuck anybody that looks at her.

That is pretty hot. I encourage my wife Kate to spread her legs for every guy she meets. She does not do that, but she is REALLY easy for any guy who puts a little effort into getting her into bed. She does fuck a lot of different men.

Reactions: Andiwho and BBCwhorewife