what kind of white woman do you like?

• Thread starterloripops
  • Start date

loripops

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2008
guys-
what kinda of white girl do you like? small? big? blonde? brunette? big butt? no butt? soccermom? round the way girl?

i am curious- my black bf laughs when i try to 'act black', he ain't having it. he likes my 'soccer mom' look and my 'suburban white girl thing'- so how bout you other guys? whats your type?

I don't want my white girlfriend to act black. The most important thing is that she has a booty, after that I want her to have thick lips, and thick legs, not too big around 5' 0"--5'-9", 110lbd--160lbs, and I don't want a white girl that wants a thug.
I can live with any color/lenght of hair,and oh yeah she much love to french kiss me in public

The mental state is just as important as the physical. The Germans have a saying that dumb girls fuck good. This could be true, but there's so much more to consider in a relationship. The whole acting black thing is pathetic and braided/corn-rolled hair only worked for Bo Derek back in the early 80s. I must agree with your BF, Lori.

I got to agree with Billy Ray. Do not act 'black'. For sure do NOT act ghetto. Act like yourself. I like my girls with nice figures but not fat or chubby. Long hair. Hair color does not matter. A nice smile and a good sense of humor is great.

Yeah I always say if I want a black girl I'll get one. Personality-wise I like my white women suburban like what i see on TV...pretty much the type that you'd never think would fuck a black man. Older soccer mom doesn't hurt either, lol.

Physically, I like my white women fit but curvy. Think Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson or Lacey Chabert to get an idea. Do NOT act black. Hair can be any color though I do have a thing for redheads. I like intelligent women. In fact, I insist on it, if its someone I'm planning to spend significant time with.
And a sense of humor is a must.

first thing i look for is a pulse....of course a brain is certainly optional...lmao seriously all woman all races are sexy (ok well not all the ugly ones lol).

i want to say for the record i don't 'act black' normally. i think i said it the wrong way. i do that as a joke, the way eddie murphy did his impression of white guys. i am basically the suburban mom, but a cute version. i hope lol

loripops said:
i want to say for the record i don't 'act black' normally. i think i said it the wrong way. i do that as a joke, the way eddie murphy did his impression of white guys. i am basically the suburban mom, but a cute version. i hope lol

I'm intrigued, Lori. Still fascinated with you in that cocktail dress, I'd stand in line to see your comedy routine.

i dont know if I'm that funny.

was the responses helpful

Being up here in MN...I've noticed a lot more blond white women than I ever have before ...and I gotta admit it's been turning me on.

Other than that I've been into white women who are either younger or older than me.(30)...like 18-21year olds...or 38-50 year olds.

When I dress for a date, hubby helps me pick my clothes, We are from a small farm community and I have to drive to the city to meet my bf.....Anyway...he prefers me to dress ultra conservative, almost to the point of looking like the stereotype librarian. He is a professional person and in public I think our looks compliment eachother. He prefers me to act "natural" as most of our dates are in the company of mixed races, rather than 100% black.:female:I prefer it this way also

I dig that look, Susan. Particularly because it doesn't allow a woman to get away with "just" appearing sexy. Then, of course, there's always the most suggestive lingerie concealed beneath. You wouldn't happen to have a pic of your ultra conservative outfit, would you Sus?

I agree with your friend, I don't like black acting white women. I mean, be yourself and not a stereotype. I'm more into the Tina Fey, Diane Lane, types..

I prefer the curvy soccer-mom type. 35 and older. mature type.

The most thing beyond the physique is to be authentic. There are Black dudes here that have suburban roots and white women from rural and urban backgrounds, which in part explains their attraction to another race.
Be true to you, let nature handle the rest!!