• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What kind of cuckold are you ?

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date

cuck72

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
First let me say , I use to go by " pussy boy " on cuckolds forum , now it's " cuck72 " , the 72 for the year we met and I started getting hard thinking of my wife with another man . Over the years I can say , I hardly ever think of myself fucking my wife . I'm always think of this guy or that guy that we know , or knew over the years . We had a really fun 3sum some years back a bunch of times with this guy I worked with , he would spend a friday or saturday night and we would fuck my wife good . I would let them go at it first then join them , and MAN I loved those sloppy seconds .

Now we all know pretty much what a cuckold is by definition , but we also know there are all kinds of degrees of cuckolding . My wife and I disgust it , and to her , why would a husband or BF want to see or know that his loving partner is fucking another guy ? and GET turned on . For me it's like all the guys talking about that easy slut in school , we don't respect her , we look down on her . But how many of us perverts would think of her naked body and want to fuck her ourselves ? I know I would . I like to think of my wife as that slut . But at the same time I know some other men can satisfy her better then me , and love thinking of that . I also have become submissive over the years , having very wimp husband fantasies I never had when I was younger . I'm really into that cleaning up stuff now . My wife and I share lot's of fantasies of guys we both know fucking her and me being the cuckold clean up boy . SHARE WHAT KIND OF CUCKOLD YOU ARE OR WANT TO BE .

i serve wife and lover unconditionaly *********, they try to think of thing for me to do in obedaince to there desires. wife has friends who help her with ideas.

That sounds great , your a lucky cuck boy .

My husband has allowed me to have a relationship with my ex bf over the last 11 years of our marriage.

I am a lot like you are. I love knowing that other guys cocks have been inside my wife when my cock is inside her. Especially since some were black cocks that were bigger than my cock. I want my wife to be able to experience all and any sexual desires possible. Finding her the best guy for the job has been my obsession. Seeing her in exstacy really keeps me going. Other men can give her much more than I can now. She loves the attention she gets too. She knows that black men are attracted to her most and is embracing it more and more. She works out more now that she is sexually active with a black man. I hope to help her get fucked any way I can. I want to lick her pussy as it overflows with cum. DSCF1623.jpg

I am a very submissive, feminized cuckold husband. My wife has 2 regular boyfriends at the moment, but is still open about doing things with others if she finds someone while out sometime and likes them enough. I have not been allowed any kind of entrance to her sexy body for a looooong time, and probably only 2 or 3 times in the past 3 years. She has even made me have a date with a guy and was there to watch it !

Sounds wonderful. I want and feel the same way for my wife and i. She is into black men and wants them badly. They hit on her often. It just has not happened yet

the kind of cuckold that I am right now is a "wannabe" cuckold...will this ever change? I keep my hopes up :)

Trying said:
the kind of cuckold that I am right now is a "wannabe" cuckold...will this ever change? I keep my hopes up :)
Does you wife know you want to try this ? Do you share fantasies with her about other men fucking her ?

Reactions: toolman2c
Yes she knows and has even agreed to try swinging again,but her heart just doesn't seem to be into it...

We are discussing a relationship where she dates regularly, what kind of cuck would that make me?

I consider myself a wannabe cuckold, even she already cucked me once (see my thread “My wife’s latest confessions” - started 07-06-2012).
That was somehow “accidental cuckoldry”, and, even though she took two cocks in a row that day (I am practically sure of it), I still do NOT see myself as a real cuckold.

I will do so if and only if I have the evidence that she has deliberately and consciously inserted cock (not mine!) in her pussy with her own hand. (OK, if she is bring me home a soiled condom that would be also fine ;))

If I will ever become a real cuckold (but I am not so optimistic recently...) I think that I will not like her to date her bull regularly. I would rather prefer occasional lovers.
I do not foresee any kind of submission of mine to my wife’s bull. Very unlikely!
I do not foresee any kind of direct involvement as well!
On the contrary, I think that I would love to wait at home while I know that they are fucking elsewhere, and get the sloppy seconds when she is back and tells me what has just happened in graphic details.

However, experience taught me that tastes may change very rapidly, taking unexpected routes. So, if I will ever become a real cuckold, who knows what kind of cuckold I will be…
- GordonPym

BTW: This week Linda is leaving for a business trip (see my trherad “My wife’s first business trip - May 22-24”). I feel that this will be a tipping point, either positively or negatively. Fingers crossed ;))

A very happy and satisfied one. I always considered myself and my first wife as sharers. She could have and did have any man she desired when the opportunity arose for her to enjoy a new man. We were not into humiliation, no denial and I always got "sloppy seconds" as soon as possible, I wasn't interested in eating "cream pies", and the most important thing was we really enjoyed each other as we were doing this lifestyle. I watched her many times, sometimes joined in and there were several occasions when she would tell me what she had experienced when she was taken camping, went on a skiing trip for a week, went with three men on a sailing trip for a month and some long weekend (3 or 4 days) with a few of her lovers. We had a great life together. GTR

Last edited:
gatorrdw said:
A very happy and satisfied one. I always considered myself and my first wife as sharers. She could have and did have any man she desired when the opportunity arose for her to enjoy a new man. We were not into humiliation, no denial and I always got "sloppy seconds" as soon as possible, I wasn't interested in eating "cream pies", and the most important thing was we really enjoyed each other as we were doing this lifestyle. I watched her many times, sometimes joined in and there were several occasions when she would tell me what she had experienced when she was taken camping, went on a skiing trip for a week, went with three men on a sailing trip for a month and some long weekend (3 or 4 days) with a few of her lovers. We had a great life together. GTR

You were a lucky guy - and she always gave you sloppy seconds - actually you are more than lucky, because you were both on the same page.

gatorrdw said:
A very happy and satisfied one (...) We were not into humiliation, no denial and I always got "sloppy seconds" as soon as possible, I wasn't interested in eating "cream pies", and the most important thing was we really enjoyed each other as we were doing this lifestyle (...) I watched her many times (...)

GTR, this looks like my ideal cuckoldry! If I will ever manage to become a real cuckold, that is the cuckold I want to be!

gatorrdw said:
(...) tell me what she had experienced when she was taken camping, went on a skiing trip for a week, went with three men on a sailing trip for a month and some long weekend (3 or 4 days) with a few of her lovers.

Her camping, on a skiing trip, on a sailng trip, while you were at home... That's my dream!!!

Saraha, thanks for the note, we really did have a great life together with our many wonderful adventures together.GTR

Gatorrdw,

Have you ever posted the story about her sailing trip? I don't want to hijack this
thread but I can't resist asking because that story sounds like it could be really
hot!

-Hiki

hiki, I have not posted the sailing vacation that she went on with 3 single men that she had met at an upscale night club that she had flirted with the one that owned the boat and invited her to go with them. Maybe I'll get to it sometime in the future. Thanks for being interested.GTR

Sounds just like us enjoyed a lot of these experiences to, but still enjoy sex with my wife as well as jerking over her face & tits while she tells me about her latest date

Users who are viewing this thread