• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What is the family dynamic like in owned families?

• Thread starterAngleBaby
  • Start date

AngleBaby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2008
The premise is simple.

The bull owns you as a couple, lives in the house, and you are both universally submissive to them.

There are certain realities, such as some couples have children, and some do not. Some couples with a bull in general have and raise the bull's child. Some couples have family over, and some couples do not. Some couples have their bosses over, and some do not. Some couples goto block parties, and some do not.

These are simple realities which cuckolding and lifestyles overlap. This creates practical challenges and there are realities about this overlap I am curious about.

What are the dynamics like?

What do the children know and see? Do they see submissive behavior day to day, or do they know about the dynamics between the bull and couple? How are they treated by each? How are they raised?

When family is over, do they see the same dynamics the couple and bull have in private? Is family treated as vanilla guests and respected? Is there an additional power dynamic between the couple's family and bull, or bull's family and couple?

When the couple's bosses are over, are they aware of the dynamic? Does the boss develop a separate dynamic with the couple just for when they visit? What is the dynamic between the boss and bull?

If you goto block parties, what does everyone know? How does everyone treat you and the bull? Totally vanilla? Do they see submission?

Reactions: Sissybabydebbie, taboomaster, nelssim and 1 other person
Interesting thread. Since me and my wife both wear dresses everyday. Her boyfriend who lives in our home is considered the only man in our house.

Reactions: slaveofmyown
My wife’s bull ( boyfriend) lived with us for a few years we had 2 sons we had know idea who’s they were and did not worry but he was definitely the man of the house

Reactions: Maximan, NudistsHavingFun and nelssim
AngleBaby said:
The premise is simple.

The bull owns you as a couple, lives in the house, and you are both universally submissive to them.

There are certain realities, such as some couples have children, and some do not. Some couples with a bull in general have and raise the bull's child. Some couples have family over, and some couples do not. Some couples have their bosses over, and some do not. Some couples goto block parties, and some do not.

These are simple realities which cuckolding and lifestyles overlap. This creates practical challenges and there are realities about this overlap I am curious about.

What are the dynamics like?

What do the children know and see? Do they see submissive behavior day to day, or do they know about the dynamics between the bull and couple? How are they treated by each? How are they raised?

When family is over, do they see the same dynamics the couple and bull have in private? Is family treated as vanilla guests and respected? Is there an additional power dynamic between the couple's family and bull, or bull's family and couple?

When the couple's bosses are over, are they aware of the dynamic? Does the boss develop a separate dynamic with the couple just for when they visit? What is the dynamic between the boss and bull?

If you goto block parties, what does everyone know? How does everyone treat you and the bull? Totally vanilla? Do they see submission?
What would you like to know? This is fairly on point with my situation. My nephew is my bull, and owns me living with us as the head/man of our house, and now also the father of my two youngest. Feel free to check out my profile/initial intro post for more detail, and ask away. I'll try answer best I can.

• Love
Reactions: subcuckimpot and Bobman

Users who are viewing this thread