What I Did With My Indian Couple !

shyamindianbull

Indian bull for your wife !
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2014
Tamilnadu, India
I got the privilege to meet few Indian couples whose husbands were cuck, There were many interesting things and I would like to share one such incident .

It was my first meet with the early 30's couple, we met at a hotel, the wife was so hot and she would make every male get a instant hard on seeing her curvy hips and that shaky ass ! I was so aroused seeing her but I wanted to make their first day with me unforgettable, So what I did next was , I made the husband strip , he was naked in seconds and then made him sit on the chair and What i did next took him by surprise, Tied his hands and legs to the chair so he became immovable, I made sure he is tied perfect. Then I started the game with his wife, Seeing his wife for the first time being with another man, being touched, kissed and sensed made him so horny and it officially made him a cuck, He begged me to release his knots as he wanted to shag his pitiful small dick, but I never gave heed to his voice, I was there tasting every bit of his wife with my tongue and exploring her body like a explorer ! It was too much for the husband he shot his load of cum without even touching his penis ! And after my play with his wife was over, I went to him and untied him , The first word he said me was " Fantastic " he has never felt anything so hot in his entire life like what happened the minutes before !

Cuckold Couples in India or visiting India can contact me, Let's have a blasting time !

Indian couples, you can also post your experiences with your bull !