what guy fucking yer wife is most humilating?

• Thread starterCuckJock
  • Start date
CuckJock said:
Just curious. What guy fucking your wife (and u having to clean up after) would u find the most humiliating? Someone u know? A stranger?

For me, it'd coworkers I don't like and am competitive with. I imagine how tough it would be to sit through meetings with them, seeing them snicker as they know they can fuck her when they want, that I haven't had sex with her in months or years and that I have to clean up their cum. How about u?
Anyone with a bigger cock, which is probably most men.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
cuckhuby said:
most humiliating for me, we pick a blk guy up in a bar, in taxi on way to motel wife sucks him off with me sitting beside them in back seat. We arrive at motel and blk guy says to cab driver, "Hey dude, you want this mans wife to suck you off before i take her in and fuck her?" That was so intensly humiliating but i really really loved it.
That's is discusting cheep slut 💯

Reactions: cynful
vancouvercuckold said:
By far the most humiliating man would be my Best Man at our wedding. Wouldn't you want a fiance who ****** you to accept her long-time lover as your Best Man? Imagine submissively serving your wife and your best man while they fucked each other madly for your entire wedding night. Then imagine that you spend your entire honeymoon bringing them Champagne, towels, giving them massages, getting meals, paying all the restaurant bills, driving them around. Then every evening you'd be fluffing the best man, making him hard for your wife. Can you feel the burn in your cheeks? It's a good thing service is it's own reward for a cuckold like you, because you're not going to be allowed to come for the entire honeymoon.

If you serve them well, when you get home from the honeymoon you will be rewarded. You can get on your knees, put a strap-on on your wife then offer them both your ass to have your prostrate drained while they take turns fucking you.

Now that's a way to begin a marriage. Really sets the tone for the years to come, doesn't it? Your humiliation just makes the marriage stronger.
Man your sick

Reactions: oldertinycuck
CuckJock said:
Just curious. What guy fucking your wife (and u having to clean up after) would u find the most humiliating? Someone u know? A stranger?

For me, it'd coworkers I don't like and am competitive with. I imagine how tough it would be to sit through meetings with them, seeing them snicker as they know they can fuck her when they want, that I haven't had sex with her in months or years and that I have to clean up their cum. How about u?
My wife used to bring a co worker home for sex every lunchtime

Reactions: zarkovac and JeffCA
My Wife has always had other lovers even before we were married.
i had no clue about this until a few years after we got married
So it was very humiliating when She told me that She had been fucking my best friend who was my best man at our wedding, and He had spent the night before the wedding with Him, and She had a full load in that afternoon when She walked down the aisle.
Up until that time i had thought She was just exceptionally horny, not knowing She was full of His cum from their morning fucking.

• Wow
Reactions: cynful, 4sure, antoniodicro and 2 others
My wife’s ex-boyfriend’s 19 yo son.

• Love
Reactions: KinkyPaul and oldertinycuck
I’d say my wife’s boss. He loves sending me pics of him and usually two of his friends using her at work. Her bent over his desk getting spit roasted. Upsets me but they have me jerking off .

• Wow
Reactions: cynful, antoniodicro, Dkyle and 1 other person
KinkyPaul said:
W

Wow! Imagine having to watch that, and knowing he’d tell his dad all about it
I did watch it. The first time I caught them he had handcuffed her to the bed and was behind her. They saw me and didn’t stop and I didn’t try to stop them. I just went and sat in the hallway until he walked by me and left. They’ve done it several times since and I watched a few times. I couldn’t watch it all the way through either time. I don’t know if he’s told his dad but I’m sure it’s a possibility. He’s a jerk just like him.

Reactions: cynful and antoniodicro
Dkyle said:
My wife’s ex-boyfriend’s 19 yo son.
For those that have asked here’s the story of how this came about. And here’s our picture.

We’re 35 her ex is 40. He already had the son when they dated. They dated 10 years ago or so. Fast forward his son is a freshman athlete in college. He got hurt and my wife ended up being his physical therapist. He saw her for several months and since they developed a friendship she suggested we let him do our landscaping since it was his summer job. I came home early one day to find her handcuffed to the bed and him having his way eith her big ass. They didn’t stop and I didn’t try to stop them. I just left and sat in the hallway and listened to to a 19 yo punk dominate my wife. He walked right by me when he was done and I had to go uncuff her once I got my nerve up . She didn’t apologize at all but told me that was the 3rd time. She told me that if I didn’t stop it she’d keep letting him as long as he wanted to. I know it’s happened 4 more times at least and that’s why I’ve ended up here.

IMG_0296.png

Reactions: cynful, antoniodicro, Atlanta_Jay and 2 others
Dkyle said:
For those that have asked here’s the story of how this came about. And here’s our picture.

We’re 35 her ex is 40. He already had the son when they dated. They dated 10 years ago or so. Fast forward his son is a freshman athlete in college. He got hurt and my wife ended up being his physical therapist. He saw her for several months and since they developed a friendship she suggested we let him do our landscaping since it was his summer job. I came home early one day to find her handcuffed to the bed and him having his way eith her big ass. They didn’t stop and I didn’t try to stop them. I just left and sat in the hallway and listened to to a 19 yo punk dominate my wife. He walked right by me when he was done and I had to go uncuff her once I got my nerve up . She didn’t apologize at all but told me that was the 3rd time. She told me that if I didn’t stop it she’d keep letting him as long as he wanted to. I know it’s happened 4 more times at least and that’s why I’ve ended up here.

IMG_0296.png
Do you know why she let the 19 yo son fuck her? Sounds like a hot cuckold relationship to me

Reactions: cynful and oldertinycuck
becontree2001uk said:
Do you know why she let the 19 yo son fuck her? Sounds like a hot cuckold relationship to me
She said he was young, good looking, treated her nice and they developed a close friendship. She said nothing unusual happened until one day after several months he walked up behind her at the sink and hugged her from behind. She thought it was as a friendly hug at first but quickly realized not only was he pressing his hard cock against her ass, it was already out of his pants. She spun around and asked what the hell he was doing and he said he knew so wanted it so turn back around and take it. She said I don’t know why but I did and he dropped her shorts and fucked her against the kitchen sink. After that day she said he was the same arrogant, dominant jerk his father had been to her and she just wouldn’t tell him no because it felt good even though she knew she shouldn’t.

CuckJock said:

For me, it would have to be some fat dirty old homeless guy, preferably a black man with a much bigger cock than me, who fucks her so good and hard that she has multiple orgasms and later can't stop thinking about him, so she keeps going back for more.

KinkyPaul said:
Sooner or later, he will tell his dad. They’ll probably have a good laugh about it together

Even though you couldn’t watch it all the way through either time, have you jerked off about it?
I do and I cum really fast. Then I just feel mad and embarrassed until I get horny again.
zuzcrg200 said:
Is he white? Black? His penis bigger than yours? Did she say he was better in bed than you?
he’s white, his cock is a little bit bigger and she said he makes her feel young again.

Reactions: andy_mindi and ChrisJdawg
For me, and i bet for most white boys, it was the first guy you actually knew was fucking her ... or maybe the first Black guy. after that first time, there were many humiliations but somehow they seemed gradually less intense as you begin to realize and admit to yourself your own shortcomings, and accept her legitimate need to get what she deserves elsewhere.

Reactions: leahshub and cynful
What are you gonna do, let it continue or stop it?

The most humiliating guy my wife fucked was my older cousin. A year after we started dating, she told me she ran into a guy she dated in high school. He asked her to meet up later, but she said she was seeing someone. When she told him who, he laughed "that's my lil cousin". We laughed about the coincidence, but inside I was humiliated remembering how he used to bully and tease me, especially when he found out how much bigger he is than me which is probably why he said "lil". She said they lasted a year or 2, but ended when she found out she was only his side fuck. She said he later tried to connect with her on social media, but didn't think she should cuz he's probably still an asshole. I said maybe he's changed and he's family now so it's ok. She said she'd think about it. I secretly hoping she does and he convinces her to start fucking again. We saw him once at family event and only said hi, but I saw the big smirk on his face as I blushed with embarrassment .

So here's is the most humiliating part. He has a younger brother, my other cousin I used to have sleepovers. We did lame stuff like stay up late playing video games, but sometimes my older cousin would bring girls home in the middle of the night. We could hear them fucking through the wall and sometimes jerk off while listening. So basically I was jerking while listening to my older cousin fuck my future wife.

• Wow
Reactions: antoniodicro, leahshub, cynful and 1 other person
Mike1234 said:
The guy that fucks my wife is her BOSS. In fact, as I type this, she got an text on her blackberry (he is married and lives in the next town over) and the text said simply... Meet me at the train in 10 min.. She stopped everything she was doing and said to me.. I have to go, he needs it.

We have 3 kids and we were in the middle of making ice cream sundays as its so hot out and once she read that she just left. She was not 100% up for it and I told her to skip it but she said No, he wouldnt like that.

In about 20 minutes she will come home and I will kiss her and she will have just sucked his cock dry and swallowed all of his cum.

He owns her and she actually likes that and so do I.
I own my wife’s cockfucking pussymouth, as your wife’s boss owns the cunthole under her nose. And, like you cum swallowing ***** wife, my wife is a total cumslut too. I have never wasted a single drop of cum on her face or her body. Every drop of my cum has either been squirted into my slutty wife’s pussymouth, directly into her tummy when I cum with my cock buried in her throat, or deep inside her actual hairy pussyhole. Cumming down her throat is the best, because there are few actual twats that are as tight as throat-pussy. The hottest sight, for me, is after she’s been fucking my cock with her mouth pussy and throat, I hover over her face, have her open her cumhole mouth, and jackoff right into her mouth, watching jet after jet of cum squirt into it…and then dipping my cock into the cum in her cum dump mouth, right before she swallows, just so I can have her “nurse” the tip of my dick to swallow every last drop of cum. I also like pinching her big nipples so I can lift up her big fat tits and shake them around as I fuck her mouth and throat. Makes her pussyhole drip, and cum when I cum.

I’ll bet your wife’s boss does the same thing to your *****, cum bucket wife. Just think about how he uses your slutty wife’s cockholes…pretty much, any way he wants to use them…and her, as the cock and cum slut she is. I love whores like your wife.

Reactions: antoniodicro
A conservative or right winger - but that won't happen because they are the biggest cucks of all.

My ex wife cheated on me and she married him. I would think that guy fucking my current wife to be the most humiliating. But I have fantasized about it.

The most humiliating for me was our landlord. He was in his fifties while we were in our twenties. He thought my girlfriend was just cheating on me and assumed I was completely *******. I had to give him a rent check at the end of the month and he'd have a huge smirk on his face every time.

Reactions: JeffCA and antoniodicro