What event started you in the lifestyle?

• Thread starterBmmorse
  • Start date

Bmmorse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2023
Would love to hear your story. What event lead to this lifestyle?

Pictures encouraged. But not needed — tell your story!

For me it was a poker night with friends. Eventually it came down to 3 of us playing. Poker turned into strip poker turned into poke her.
I found out later that it wasnt the 1st time he fucked my wife nor was it the last time.

Reactions: JeffCA, SharingMan and Bmmorse
redback said:
For me it was a poker night with friends. Eventually it came down to 3 of us playing. Poker turned into strip poker turned into poke her.
I found out later that it wasnt the 1st time he fucked my wife nor was it the last time.
That’s hot.
Was it planned to turn into strip poker? Or just happen organically? After everyone else left there was just one friend remaining and you decided to start playing strip poker and it went from there?

Reactions: redback
Bmmorse said:
That’s hot.
Was it planned to turn into strip poker? Or just happen organically? After everyone else left there was just one friend remaining and you decided to start playing strip poker and it went from there?
It wasnt planned at all. Just a bit of fun over final drinks before bed. It just sorta got out of hand. He offered us his bed and he was going to sleep on the couch but somewhere he took a wrong turn and wound up in bed with my wife and I. Well I spose it was his bed.. lol.

Reactions: Bmmorse
My girlfriend was 18 and was working in a grocery store. Her boss who was mid 30s was always hitting on her. She eventually succumbed and gave him hand jobs at first then blow jobs then let him have his way(her words). When I found out I was angry but also very aroused. We split not long after but I jerked about it and craved it after that.
Bmmorse said:
Would love to hear your story. What event lead to this lifestyle?

Pictures encouraged. But not needed — tell your story!

Reactions: Bmmorse, shellbeyourslut and Gaqueen
I met my wife to be as she turned 16, she was untouched, 6ft slim, pretty and 34B. She was a stunning jeans wearer with a small tight cute bottom on the top of her 33 inch legs encased in tight denim, i soon found i liked other men looking at her.

By the time she was 17 she was wearing suspenders under her tight jeans to go to the pub in, as a treat for me. I loved the feel and knew others liked the look as i encouraged her to remain standing at the bars, It wasnt long before she wore knee boots making her 6ft 2 that increased the attention other men gave her.

At 17 she confessed she had been fucked by another man and i made love to her as she cried, i actually liked her confession. What i didnt know was she knew it turned me on and found this a very strange yet kinky reaction.

From this she years later admitted she knew i probably was receptive to her having a little play....... as long as she was honest with me........ we married when she was 18 and i became her cuck husband soon after.

Reactions: Bmmorse and cynful
Wife set up a meeting with an ex boyfriend at a bar, they hit it off like the old days and we got a room.
That’s was 16 yrs ago.

Reactions: cynful
I can't say it was just a single event, but it certainly wasn't a choice for me.
All my wives couldn't get enough strange dick, and quickly reached a point where they weren't going to "hide" what they were doing.
I could either accept it, or move on. I learned acceptance quickly.

My current wife and and I have been married for nearly 35 years. When we met and began dating, she actually asked for my permission and blessing to fuck a young coworker of hers. She was even asking my opinion ("do you think I should?").
I told her she had complete sexual freedom, didn't need my permission ever, and encouraged her to fuck his brains out. Just be very discreet.
She did and was!

Reactions: LNA
windymiller said:
I met my wife to be as she turned 16, she was untouched, 6ft slim, pretty and 34B. She was a stunning jeans wearer with a small tight cute bottom on the top of her 33 inch legs encased in tight denim, i soon found i liked other men looking at her.

By the time she was 17 she was wearing suspenders under her tight jeans to go to the pub in, as a treat for me. I loved the feel and knew others liked the look as i encouraged her to remain standing at the bars, It wasnt long before she wore knee boots making her 6ft 2 that increased the attention other men gave her.

At 17 she confessed she had been fucked by another man and i made love to her as she cried, i actually liked her confession. What i didnt know was she knew it turned me on and found this a very strange yet kinky reaction.

From this she years later admitted she knew i probably was receptive to her having a little play....... as long as she was honest with me........ we married when she was 18 and i became her cuck husband soon after.
Very hot. How many other men has she been with since then?

Reactions: fredanddaisy