• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think?

• Thread starterbolts1987
  • Start date
B

bolts1987

94250192.jpg

I think it looks VERY tasty!

Very sexy, looks like she may be headed out for the evening soon? Do you let other men date her?

I afraid there isn't nothing there for me to THINK about...where is the pic by the way??:)

do you own a light ?

I think I want to lift up that skirt and lick her asshole and pussy from behind until she comes. Then, with her pressed against the the stove, I'd like to slowly jack myself off until I cum in the crack of her ass, right up against her tight little browneye. I'd then spread her cheeks again and clean her all up.

Yes please...

Fuckin' hot, brah.

Post up some more pics.

Another
sizerv.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone. I am still new to this, my girl and I have yet to even discuss anything like her dating someone else. I am still not even sure if I could do it yet, I want to make sure I'm cool before I even begin to figure out how to bring it up to her.

Anyone here ever regret letting their wife or girlfriend have sex with another man?

Not trying to be a buzzkill, just curious ;) I will find another pic to post to make up for it :D I definitely love sharing pics and hearing the feedback. This might be my ice breaker with her, she will be pissy at first but once she sees other dudes calling her hot she will be into it.

Enjoy!

size03.jpg

Wow, whatever you do, get her to fuck someone else!!! She is very hot and I would love to observe the transition from "pissy" about it to total slut.

Good luck!

She does have a total slut side to her but she is very shy. If we go out drinking for the night she definitely opens more. Never talking about being with another guy but I will have her tell me stories about how she was a slut in college and specific things that she did.

Last one for today.
size04.jpg

wow shes unbelievably gorgeous! Id love for her to ride up and down my cock!

WOW!! VERY Nice! I would love to see her in action!

Outrageous!!!!

She's gorgeous! Would love for us to swap girls for the night!

bolts1987 said:
Thanks for the comments everyone. I am still new to this, my girl and I have yet to even discuss anything like her dating someone else. I am still not even sure if I could do it yet, I want to make sure I'm cool before I even begin to figure out how to bring it up to her.

Anyone here ever regret letting their wife or girlfriend have sex with another man?

Not trying to be a buzzkill, just curious ;) I will find another pic to post to make up for it :D I definitely love sharing pics and hearing the feedback. This might be my ice breaker with her, she will be pissy at first but once she sees other dudes calling her hot she will be into it.

She "is" hot alright. To answer your question, nope I never regretted letting her have sex with others. It was best when two of us would fuck her together. She loved it too.

Users who are viewing this thread