• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what do you think of my young 100 lb. milf?

• Thread starterfamtaboo
  • Start date

famtaboo

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2010
she dreams to be shared. loves to be stretched. Is very shy about her pussy and thinks its ugly. I tell her it is not she and I would love to hear what you guys think.

Attachments

• fuuuuck.jpg
    fuuuuck.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3,647
i will try to get more pics if she is encouraged

fuuck.jpg

Reactions: Hungforplay
That is a beautiful pussy. The purpose is to envelop you and hers looks perfect. Grab me like a glove and milk me.

Very nice..would love to stretch her out!

BEAUTIFUL Pussy! I would love to see more shots of it... and the rest of her!

I think she is so fine. I'd like to taste that pussy.

my 100 lb.slut wife

I am not gona lie guys, and hopefully some gals, she was very pissed i actualy shared her pics. She says she doesnt want to be one of those girls, but her pussy was honestly the wettest I ever felt it after she saw how the nice comments you guys took interest and time to think about her and after all it is a compliment. She has awsome little tits and looong mommy nipples with your guys positive feedback maybe she will show them. i didnt even have to touch her. my coock just slid right in . does anyone else have a petite hottie like mine? Lets get together and play. She really likes reading words posted by you guys and then being able to see your cocks and married cocks. post some pics of your cock for her. maybe someday shell actually do the typing.

fuck.jpg

she would love dp with a big one, if any one can fill the spot

I have to say she does have a distinctive looking pussy. I like it. As someone who adores eating pussy she has one that actually has something to chew on. I hope she will let you take more pics and share them.

psting pics

posting pics without permission is just plain wrong. while she is clearly smoking hot and she got excited about it, you are still playing with fire.

her pussy is absolutely beautiful, wow, how much i would love to pleasure her cunt with my mouth, lips, tongue, fingers, and of course he ultimate sliding my cock inside her dripping wet cunt, you are a very fortunate man to have such lovely good looking wife with such a good pussy, if she was very wet after finding out you posted her photos, then she must have been excited about it. I can't wait to stroke my cock to her photo

great pussy, I'm sure that it's nice and tight too.

here you go guys. and thanks for being so positive

your positive comments are really helping her with her sexual cofidence. really wish more people would be for real and post. we just hope there are others out there really like us, not fakes. She loves to be fisted. she is a size zero but her pussy has delivered a baby and it can be fisted. she dreams of trying two cocks in her pussy at same time. I put my hand and cock in her at same time. and my cock and a thick toy. She can fit that monster didlo all the way to balls no problem. love to keep hearing from all you , keep it up ;}

wife 14 inch 9 inch around.jpg limp dick.jpg wifes pussy.jpg

married pussy

these are two other married sluts i have bulled. One fucks the bottom of her wine bottle for me. The other put her butt plug from ass to pussy with no cleaning. just thought to share. ttyl.........

d married slut fucking plug.jpg holly married slut.jpg

famtaboo said:
She really likes reading words posted by you guys and then being able to see your cocks and married cocks. post some pics of your cock for her. maybe someday shell actually do the typing.

Plenty pictures of my cock around these forums ;) I'm now having lovely thoughts of it sliding deep into that soft, welcoming pussy.

Your descriptions of her tits and nipples are very teasing - I would love to see what my hands (and mouth) would be enjoying while I'm deep between her legs.

Tell her she looks lovely, and if she likes older guys then she's got one watching her from here.

more for u guys.

she really apreciates the positive feed back. You all seem to have positive atittudes which is surprising and refreshing . we would love to hear more of your thoughts. And she gets so wet knowing your stroking to her. She wishes you guys would post your cocks for her so she can see what is being stroked as u think of her...

Attachments

• wife mommy nipples.jpg
    wife mommy nipples.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 973
  • wife pulling long mommy nipples.jpg
    wife pulling long mommy nipples.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1,525
  • wife spread.jpg
    wife spread.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,330
a couple more of my petite slut wife

trying to get her to no panties in public.....I hope you guys apreciate the efforts here. she would love more comments. If she doesnt keep getting them, she will certainly lose interest and pics will probably stop. but for now she is interested. keep em cuumming

Attachments

• wife taking it.jpg
    wife taking it.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,183
  • wife with monster cock 9 inches around 14 inches long.jpg
    wife with monster cock 9 inches around 14 inches long.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,057
  • wifes favorite toy.jpg
    wifes favorite toy.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,088
Very Very NICE photos. I love small tits with the big nipples. And I LOVE the large toy. Can we see some shots of it slowly sliding into her?

famtaboo said:
She wishes you guys would post your cocks for her so she can see what is being stroked as u think of her...

I may not be on a par with her 'monster dildo', but using and filling that body would be a pleasure. I think she prefers throbbing flesh and blood rather than a 'toy' in any case.

Attachments

• Famtaboo01.JPG
    Famtaboo01.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 903
keep my wife entertained

keep posting. she wants to hear from more men;)

Users who are viewing this thread